What kind of phone do you have? (If any)
Jun 2, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #61 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by dommica
After much hunting down, I bought a sony ericsson K750i yesterday.. and i think I'm in love
icon10.gif
. 2 megapixel camera... expandable memory, mp3 player... you name it, it has it.
http://web.mobiguru.ru/web/pictures/682.jpg
I seriously reccomend it to anybody, sadly i think it isn't even released in the US.....ah well, all the more for me hehe

can it make pizza? deliver movies? hehe. SE phones are very good, my bro got Z600

Jun 2, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #62 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by cylanes
Sony Ericsson T610

very nice phone!

Snap! Sony Ericsson T610.

Think if mine broke I'd get another as replacement. Love the real metal!

+ the price has come down...
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2005 at 4:27 AM Post #63 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
Here's mine - the best phone I've ever had .... because it actually makes REALLY clear and concise phone calls. That's something a lot of the new flashy phones can't do.
Motorola V60
phone_v60_large.jpg

I've had this phone (actually the v60i, very similar) for a few years now with no real complaints. It's got quality construction (metal is so much nicer feeling & looking than the cheap plastic of most phones), clear calls and decent battery life. It's fairly compact as well.

I could care less about cameras, games, downloadable ring tones, color screens, etc - all these features would do for me is drain the battery faster.

TV shows & movies that use cell phones often still use the v60/v60i phone on screen 'cause it looks "cool". The Razr is starting to show up alot more often lately though.

-dd3mon

Jun 2, 2005 at 10:15 AM Post #64 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZackT
Snap! Sony Ericsson T610.

Think if mine broke I'd get another as replacement. Love the real metal!

+ the price has come down...
biggrin.gif

Double... er ex-snap.. lol. Did any of you guys have the problem where the little joy stick broke and was really unresponsive? It happened to me 3 times
confused.gif

Jun 2, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #65 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by dommica
Double... er ex-snap.. lol. Did any of you guys have the problem where the little joy stick broke and was really unresponsive? It happened to me 3 times
confused.gif

It's not as quick and responsive as a bog standard Nokia. I HATE the time delay lag when you first wake it up. My joystick sometimes doesn't go down. Annoying with text messages. Still a great wee phone.

Jun 3, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #66 of 68
Mine is the T616 which I think is the US version of the 610. Different frequency bands I think. I've had it about a year and a half now, and no troubles with the stick, although I try not to abuse the phone. I have had trouble explaining it to people though. My dad can never unlock the thing, then he screws up the stick. He unintentionally sent somebody a text message once, god only knows how. There were some problems with "press down on the stick" and "click the stick". You guys with the phone know what I mean. You can press it in the up/down/left/right directions but then there's also a press in/click function.

I agree about it being slow. Usually takes a minute or two to power on, start up, acquire the network, and check for voice mails and new text messages. It's also very slow in loading java apps and web functionality (it's a 30 second detour if I ever hit up on the stick which loads the web stuff). Still a nice phone. The camera is crap but at least there is one. And the web features do come in handy whenever I'm desperate for movie times or a weather forecast.

Jun 3, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #67 of 68
I currently have a Palm Treo 600. The best phone I have owned so far.

My previous phones were the Treo 180 & 270, Nokia 8110 & 7650, Motorola Razor & Accompli and Sony Erricson P800. My phone provider gives free or discounted phones every year or so
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #68 of 68
well, i checked into the Treo and Razr.... way too expensive. it's a friggin phone! :/ I don't need all that PDA junk.

V60 looks good. i'm assuming V60 + Cingular will give me no problems with call clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back