What kind of phone do you have? (If any)
May 30, 2005 at 9:03 PM Post #16 of 68
Motorola V180. It's a piece of junk, but it has a feature that not many other phones have that I like - the top screen stays on all the time. The backlight will turn off, but the LCD will stay. Probably uses a little battery life, but so far battery life is actually surprisingly good! The problem is that the phone is built so cheaply. Even the buttons have a surprisingly cheesy feel to them that I hate.

May 30, 2005 at 9:08 PM Post #18 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Something along the lines of this:
"To hell with everything else! Make the phone as thin and sexy as possible!"

-Ed

LOL, no. They actually got most of it right. However, they must have inadvertently used the address book software intended for the Barbie phone.

rolleyes.gif

May 30, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #21 of 68
Samsung a650. I refuse to spend money on a cell phone. I'm just going to drop it or lose it anyway. I'm a very techie kind of guy, but don't want to be assocaited with the teenie-bopper cellphone with camera, ringtones, wallpaper, etc crowd. Does anyone else really want to smack the kids in front of you at a concert that spend the whole time trying to get a cellphone camera shot of the band over a sea of heads? I promise you'll never hear my phone (vibrate only) and I'll only be using it when I'm by myself. /rant

May 30, 2005 at 9:40 PM Post #23 of 68
My phone does have a USB port. How can I upload ringtones I've made to it? It's a Motorola V180.

May 30, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #24 of 68
Sony Ericsson T610

very nice phone!

May 30, 2005 at 11:21 PM Post #27 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r
I have a Motorola V400. The camera is not the greatest, but it's got pretty good battery life, which is more important to me.

Same here. Old nokia 3595 - 5 hours, new LG flipphone - 2.5 hours. It makes a difference. Too bad Verizon doesn't carry a lineup of decent non-flip phones.

May 31, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #29 of 68
Is there a cellphone that actually sounds crisp and clear? I hate cellphones, I can never hear anyone on them. Too quiet, even at "max volume", muffled, distorted, lots of clipping, signal drops in and out.. BLEH!

Doesn't matter what phone or plan or company, all i've tried have been crap.
confused.gif
How do people deal with it?

May 31, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #30 of 68
I've got a Sony Ericsson T616, have had it about a year and a half now. I haven't seen any new phones that are significantly "better" yet, so until I do I'll probably just keep using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back