What is your preferred computer keyboard and mouse
Dec 27, 2006 at 11:01 PM Post #31 of 51
I'm another Logitech MX1000 fanboy, this mouse is amazing. Especially well done are the back/forward/application switch buttons on the side. I've held the Revolution in a store, and while I want to love the application switch wheel on the side, it just doesn't feel right. The back/forward buttons also feel ridiculously cheap on it compared to the MX1000.

I used to have an old-school IBM keyboard with metal springs, but I've fallen in love with how quiet and comfortable laptop keyboards are.

Dec 28, 2006 at 12:15 AM Post #33 of 51
Have to say that the best keyboard I've ever used (and still use) is the Logitech diNovo keyboard. With mice, my MX1000 has been serving me well for couple of years now, though I'm thinking about upgrading to the MX Revolution.

Dec 28, 2006 at 12:25 PM Post #36 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have used many make and type of keyboards and mouse over many, many years and I always go back to Apple USB keyboard and Microsoft IntelliMouse (original silver and white model). I don't like wireless for some reason. Funny thing is...even my wife, who is a PC user, prefers Apple USB keyboard but she does not like Mac (OS)
blink.gif

Hey I love Apple's keyboards too. The press is really nice and soft, and the design is awesome. Unfortunately it doesn't have a sloping wrist rest unlike MS keyboards
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #37 of 51
I prefer, and am using, my PowerBook's built in keyboard and an Apple Bluetooth mouse.

Dec 30, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #41 of 51
OK; today, I traded in my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 6000 keyboard combination for a Microsoft Comfort Keyboard (low end) and a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 8000 (high end).

The mouse is a bluetooth device. The previous one was a 27 mhz device. We will see how it works around my desk. The mouse has a bluetooth doggle.

The keyboard is a simple USB plug-in device that has an ergometric design of the previous keyboard without all the bells; just direct connection with a great touch and key curvature.

I have enough trouble writing my sentences without the keyboard being an additional barrier for me.

Dec 30, 2006 at 10:57 PM Post #42 of 51
I use a Microsoft Natural Multimedia keyboard. My mouse is the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical. I'm considering switching to Logitech for my mouse but I'm sticking with Microsoft Natural keyboards as long as they still make them.

Dec 31, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #44 of 51
Mouse: Logitech Optical Trackball, wired (because a wireless trackball is just stupid).

Keyboard: Das Keyboard (Yes, I know its just an overpriced keytronic, but I like it anyway). It's weighted, which makes it awkward for me to use non-weighted keyboards now.

Dec 31, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #45 of 51
I'm on a laptop, so keyboard upgrades aren't really something I want. As for mout upgrades I've been through a few.

Right now I have a Razer Copperhead (Blue), and I love this thing for gaming. I had bought an MX Revolution, but that scroll wheel was not a "revolution" it was a gimmick, unless you use spreadsheets all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back