What is YOUR Myers-Briggs personality?
May 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #229 of 259
INFJ

INFJ
Introvert(100%)  iNtuitive(75%)  Feeling(25%)  Judging(22%)
  1. You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
  2. You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
  3. You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  4. You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

May 12, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #230 of 259
Quote:
I generally hide indoors, I keep to myself, and I like cheese.

I must be a highly individual mouse!

There simply isn't an animal stereotyped towards pineapples in general (probably because it's so universally loved) so I can't really find a good comparison.

I must be a highly individual scholar what with my mastery over semantics. I hear those are the best class and have the most OPed equipment.

Quote:
Quote:Origami
Infj & Intj are supposed to be 1% & 2% of the population or something so it seems pretty popular here lol ^^

I am supposed to have an IQ in the mid 140's (usually 144 to 146) which is supposed to be in the top 2% of the population.
I find this hard to believe, knowing some of the unintelligent things I am guilty of.
No, there will be no further details given. I am not that stupid.

Sometimes I wonder...
Then I stop wondering because it's probably fruitless, I've nowhere near an IQ of 144 or 146.

Quote:
INTJ's of the world unite....
Hey, wait. that would never happen unless we had separate rooms.

Usually our kind are buck-rich so renting out a hotel or something wouldn't be too much of a bother.

May 12, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #231 of 259
If there were enough of us we could rent out Hotel Infinity....  Just a thought.

May 12, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #234 of 259
INFP correlates with Healer. From Wikipedia

Healers are introspective, cooperative, informative, and attentive. Their tranquil and reserved exterior masks a passionate inner life. Healers care deeply about causes that interest them, and they often pursue those causes with selfless devotion. They are highly compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others, seeking to bring peace, health, and integrity to their companions and to society at large. They want to heal the problems that trouble individuals and correct the conflicts that divide social groups.

Being highly compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others, seeking to bring peace, health, and integrity to their companions and to society at large, and healing the problems that trouble individuals and correcting the conflicts that divide social groups is hard to do when all you care about in life are better headphones. 

May 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #235 of 259
Surely Intuitive Feeler, and perceptive character. Very slight tendence for introversion, albeit generally life-driven. Tests more frequently generally say INFJ, albeit I took some ENFJ and ENFP results often. More interesting than the test itself and the Myers-Briggs 'tables', you should read Jung's Psychological types, and especially the Chapter 10 where he describes traits like "Introverted Intuition", "Extraverted feeling" and so on. In general, I see that the way these traits relate, can change with life maturation, and breaking shells towards the world.

May 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #236 of 259
I happen to be ISTP

May 21, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #238 of 259
Surely Intuitive Feeler, and perceptive character. Very slight tendence for introversion, albeit generally life-driven. Tests more frequently generally say INFJ, albeit I took some ENFJ and ENFP results often. More interesting than the test itself and the Myers-Briggs 'tables', you should read Jung's Psychological types, and especially the Chapter 10 where he describes traits like "Introverted Intuition", "Extraverted feeling" and so on. In general, I see that the way these traits relate, can change with life maturation, and breaking shells towards the world.

Yeah its a ripoff of Jung lol, but its a good tool for a laff.

I think INFJ might go ENFJ for a while before they get burnt and become a hermit again (hides)

Sep 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #239 of 259
ENFP and totally into the MBTI.  I am very close to an INTJ-very hot brains, word people, love my poems, rarely have to explain what I mean.  NF's love music almost as much as fixing ourselves and our friends.  The N brain in general-never a bore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back