What is your favourite flavour of crisp (chip) ?
Jun 7, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #46 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
I used to eat these Spinach, tomato, and potato veggie chips. I cant find them anymore!
eek.gif

Trader Joe's sells 'em. In fact I have a bag open right now
cool.gif

Jun 7, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #47 of 51
Sucks that so many of the brands you guys discuss are probably only found in your region. At one point i was so enamored with Bachman's BBQ potato "crisps" that i ordered a box of 6 bags from the website
biggrin.gif

I've kinda dropped eating any crisps minus the occasional Utz "No Salt Added" crisps which are pretty good and Herr's lightly salted crisps which are excellent.

I really love Doritos, but i have a slight corn allergy that rears its ugly head if i consume too many Doritos so i pretty much gave up on them :sad:

Jun 7, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #48 of 51
If find that Sea Salt and Pepper has a particular synergy that I love.

Never had salt and vinegar I don't think. Maybe now I will.

Jun 7, 2005 at 11:31 AM Post #50 of 51
Sea salt and cracked pepper has been a favorite the last few years. (Cape Cod's Nantucket Spice aka sea salt + pepper are great!) My old standbys are sour cream and onion and jalapeno chips, which come in at a close second.

Jun 7, 2005 at 2:29 PM Post #51 of 51
salt and vinegar, stronger the better to the point that your eyes water just from the smell

now i got cravings, i dont think i'm going to find any at 12:30 in the morning here....
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back