What is your favourite flavour of crisp (chip) ?
Jun 6, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #17 of 51
Salt and Vinegar or Regular.

and I like walkers too
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #19 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Before we go any further a Dorito or a pringle is not a "crisp" The poll is for flavoured "crisps" ie: thinly sliced deep fried potato which has been coated with a flavouring..... It's got to be 100% potato and nothing else.

crisps.jpg

Those things that are real deep fried potatoes

Might want to change the poll title then, since it says "crisp/chip"
biggrin.gif

I thought you Europeans called french fries "chips", and chips "crisps".
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 2:47 AM Post #23 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Before we go any further a Dorito or a pringle is not a "crisp" The poll is for flavoured "crisps" ie: thinly sliced deep fried potato which has been coated with a flavouring..... It's got to be 100% potato and nothing else.

Ohh...So sorry Mr. Pinkie! In that case I'll have to agree with TenaciousO, the Jalapeño Crunchers are mighty tasty. Although salt and vinegar, IMO, is a close second
biggrin.gif
. Sorry for the confusion!

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #26 of 51
Whenever I was home from school with the flu or chicken pox, my mom would by me a giant bag of Sour Cream and Onion potato chips and about 6 Sunny Delights. I ate so many of those chips I havent touched a bag in years. At the moment I like Salt and Vinegar (which always reminds me of a ******, the name not the flavor), Plain, and New York Deli Jalapeno flavor.

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #27 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by TenaciousO
Crunchers Jalapeno.

Mmmmm...I might have to run out and get some.
biggrin.gif

My current favorite. But my all-time favorite, and by far the best chip I ever tasted, was the now defunct
frown.gif
Crunchers Alfredo. Why they discontinued it, I have no idea, but my life has been sadder since...Oh, to have that wonderful blue bag in my hands once again...

Jun 6, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #29 of 51
Tim's Cascade Style - Maui chips ( Uses some kind of sweet onion from Hawaii, A little too sweet to be a real chip though, good nonetheless )

Tim's Cascade Style - Sea Salt & Vinegar ( My favorites! )

TCS chips are getting harder and harder to find in my area though. In the Bay Area I can find them all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back