what is your favorite shoes???
Mar 23, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #47 of 129
For work (>= 10 hours on my feet) nothing is better than Asics Gel-Nimbus, I have tried the cheaper Asics but the Nimbus is for me. Birkenstocks get the most wear outsid of work.

Mar 23, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #48 of 129
Very nice Unkles back there.

I LOVE sb dunks, along with Jordan IVs, Vs, VIs, Nike air stabs, and pretty much any OG Nike shoe
icon10.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #50 of 129
I used to rock out 4 different colored pairs of AF1s every day. Different threads, different kicks. I am now down to 2 pairs, as 1 pair got stolen at my local mtn, and the other pair got destroyed while I was playing paintball (don't ask why I would wear shoes like that, I just didnt care at the time). I think I will have to pick up a few more pairs when I go out to my place in LV this summer.

Mar 23, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #51 of 129
Since I happen to be retired and living in Florida....naw; we moved here from Michigan in the 80s....most all our kids and grandkids are nearly "Crackers." But I'd just as soon leave my shoes in the closet unless I have to go out! Even my favorite business has signs stating "no shoes, no shirt, no problem"!

....of course walking around outside there, ya gotta watch out for the gators since it's right on the St. Johns river and they actually prefer bare feet.

Mar 24, 2007 at 2:43 AM Post #52 of 129
When I lived in the rocky Ozarks I favored stiff Italian hiking boots i.e. Asolo. Now, back in smooth Kansas City, I favor moccasins, and that without laces. My best are a pair of insulated LL Beans, and a pair of moosehide Minnetonkas. Both are unfazed by water - deerhide and moosehide do not take water damage like cowhide.

Laz

Mar 24, 2007 at 10:51 AM Post #53 of 129
My favorite has to be the Vans Old Skool.

11253_MED.jpg

Mar 24, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #54 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiliman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
91.jpg

Best shoes I have ever owned... I will definitely be buying a new pair when these wear out.

I don't own a pair of "Athletic Shoes", but these look pretty cool.

I wear Johnston & Murphy to work every day.

But my favorites are Skecher boots. I use them when I ride, and basically any time I'm not at work. I usually buy a pair a year because the left toe starts to wear from shifting. Very comfy for the price.

Mar 24, 2007 at 4:33 PM Post #56 of 129
After trying out many different brands and models, my favorite shoes are the Birkenstock Corvallis...

AA846_250.jpg

I like them so much that I bought three pairs! I paid $170/pair each for the first two. I got the third on clearance for only $80/pair.

Mar 24, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #59 of 129
i swear by pumas.. have 5-6 pair i rotate in and out for casual wear. for work, i go with cole haan and johnston & murphy, classy, yet not pretentious. have stocked away 2 pairs of ferras for "nice" nights out and interviews =)

Mar 24, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #60 of 129
Clarks of England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back