what is your favorite shoes???
Dec 10, 2019 at 11:40 PM Post #121 of 129
Dress shoes: Allen Edmonds. They are expensive like around $300-$400 but top notch quality.

Sneakers: New Balance 990 models. Not cheap but outstanding and can come in wide sizes if you wish

High active sneakers: Nike. They grip on to your feet very well which is important for basketball, tennis and other high activity

Casual dress sneakers: Sperry canvas. Great classic vintage look.

Back yard work in the summer shoes: Crocs.

Dress walking shoes: Cole Haan. Some of these models look like dressy shoes but they are actually sneakers in disguise. Great for city walks when you have to walk many blocks and many miles (like sight seeing in Paris or New York for example)

Budget Shoes: Sketchers. This brand makes outstanding super comfortable shoes without breaking the bank.

Hiking Shoes. My recommendation would be New Balance Hiking shoe models. I wore one of them to the Grand Canyon and they held up extremely well.

Strap on Sandals: New Balance. I know I sound like a New Balance fan boy but New Balance sandals are super light and tough build quality. Great for hiking too.

Slip on Sandals: Birkenstocks. They're great because its so easy to just quickly slip them on without straps and you quickly go to the supermarket or post office. And they look good and proper.

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #122 of 129
Dress shoes: Allen Edmonds. They are expensive like around $300-$400 but top notch quality.

Sneakers: New Balance 990 models. Not cheap but outstanding and can come in wide sizes if you wish

High active sneakers: Nike. They grip on to your feet very well which is important for basketball, tennis and other high activity

Casual dress sneakers: Sperry canvas. Great classic vintage look.

Back yard work in the summer shoes: Crocs.

Dress walking shoes: Cole Haan. Some of these models look like dressy shoes but they are actually sneakers in disguise. Great for city walks when you have to walk many blocks and many miles (like sight seeing in Paris or New York for example)

Budget Shoes: Sketchers. This brand makes outstanding super comfortable shoes without breaking the bank.

Hiking Shoes. My recommendation would be New Balance Hiking shoe models. I wore one of them to the Grand Canyon and they held up extremely well.

Strap on Sandals: New Balance. I know I sound like a New Balance fan boy but New Balance sandals are super light and tough build quality. Great for hiking too.

Slip on Sandals: Birkenstocks. They're great because its so easy to just quickly slip them on without straps and you quickly go to the supermarket or post office. And they look good and proper.

New Balance is still a thing, especially when choosing hiking shoes or just some good sneakers. I wore a pair of NB Fresh Foam to the Yellowstone national park (which was a really great experience) and I had no problems with that. Though the only thing you should consider is getting a few extra pairs of socks like this. On that trip a pair of socks just felt to shreds. Well, at least I know what should I take with me to the Grand Canyon trip.

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #123 of 129
New Balance is still a thing, especially when choosing hiking shoes or just some good sneakers. I wore a pair of NB Fresh Foam to the Yellowstone national park (which was a really great experience) and I had no problems with that. Though the only thing you should consider is getting a few extra pairs of socks like this. On that trip a pair of socks just felt to shreds. Well, at least I know what should I take with me to the Grand Canyon trip.
TBH I always saw New Balance in a negative light, and this changed a couple of years ago. It's a brand which deserves more respect, I certainly wasn't aware of it's true potential.. I was looking at it like Sketchers.
I heard many positive things about the Salomon shoes. And besides they look good, have good technology, durability and there are many options to choose from.

Dec 12, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #124 of 129
Nike Air Max

Dec 15, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #125 of 129
IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

Dec 15, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #126 of 129
I'm a bit over the hill to be rocking them, but Nike Air Jordan Infrared's are one of the coolest looking and well designed in my books.

384664-023.jpg

I would say the most visually well designed shoes is the Nike Huarache

04da8_srbJQMLu27yd7JeqW2GYh6iY.jpeg

I also like the look of Classic Reeboks. Classic Nylon or leathers looks nice.

I really like the Classic Leather Vector. Looks clean. I like the red and blue color scheme with Reeboks.

Classic_Leather_Vector_Men's_Shoes_White_EF8837_01_standard.jpg

Blue, Red, and grey color scheme on Classic nylon look really good.

reebok-classic-nylon-sp-white-steel-navy-red-01.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020 at 11:35 AM Post #129 of 129
Hoka One One Tor Ultra

This has got to be the baddest looking boots I've ever seen. Looks like a good military tactical boots. It already got the desert colors too.

HOKA-ONE-ONE-TOR-ULTRA-HI-2-WP-SIMPLY-TAUPE-8-1107293_quarter_1200x.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back