1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

what is your favorite shoes???

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last
  1. jmmtn4aj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hudsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Airforce 1 mids all the way, Bapes and New Balance 574s, plus some flip flops when I'm lazy.
    Oh, and thanks for not calling this thread "Sneaker-Fi"...

Not everyone likes sneakers [​IMG]

2. eyeresist
  3. shigzeo Contributor
    [​IMG]Yasaka Easy Move... very good for quick defensive shots as they do not hard stamp the floor and are ver responsive to the ball of the foot. but, they are only table tennis shoes, ie: no good for badminton, volleyball, squash or any other sport as there is no impact absorption. that said, they are hard for full field covers as they do not support when in full lunges... bother, no perfect shoe, but for this price...

4. shigzeo Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    [​IMG]
    my nerdminton shoes

another badminton player? how suprised i am... and from the states! amazing, i thought no one played badminton other than in physical education down there! wasss up!

5. feh1325
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    another badminton player? how suprised i am... and from the states! amazing, i thought no one played badminton other than in physical education down there! wasss up!

hahahah, US mens doubles won a year or two ago! its slowly gaining popularity

but to stick to the topic...
    my favorite pair of street shoes would have to be my adidas suede panthers
    [​IMG]

6. VR6ofpain
    Dress- Allen Edmonds Dryden (Brandy):
    [​IMG]
    Casual- I'm digging these Skechers I picked up:
    [​IMG]

7. DSlayerZX
    I forgot the name, but it was a Nike Air will airpad all over the bottom with reflective material all across the surface
    If I remember, the release date was around 2001

that shoe is really comfortable to run/walk with. even though it not very sturdy, the airpad broke after 8 months of wear

but Nike is still my favorite brand of shoes

8. ServinginEcuador Contributor
    Finally dropped the wad of cash to buy a pair of shoes I've been looking at for over a year now:

http://www.solecomfort.com/index.asp...OD&ProdID=1960

The MBT shoes are incredibly comfortable for me, and more comfortable than any other shoes I've owned. The Ecco boots I now own are like wearing bricks compared to these things, and my legs hurt after even a short walk in them. Got a white pair of the standard height, and a black pair of the Hi coming in about 10-days.

9. fatcat28037 Contributor
    Everything I own is either Rockport or Merrill with the exception of one pair of Tevas. Happy feet.

10. Morph201
    For men ... Zegna!

For women.. Choo! [​IMG]

11. lini Contributor
    [​IMG]

Mhmmm... Sheik Lini... worth a thought... [​IMG] Maybe they even have a matching fez... [​IMG]

Grinnings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

12. Shizelbs
    Anything and everything made by Asics. They make the best athletic shoes.

13. sschell
    Right now I wear a pair of Adidas Pheonix Safety's (based on 80s Japanese work boots). While suede does look good, I really like the durability of leather on these. Will probably get new shoes in the next 3 months. Like someone who post earlier in this thread, I really like the look of Pilotis.

14. vagarach
    Right now I wear Columbia Sportswear Coltranes (I think that's the name), but the most comfy have to be my Adidas Boston Classics. Alas, one can't always wear sneakers, so I have to wear the more smart casual type coltranes.

15. vibin247
    Second on the Asics. Best running shoes I've worn so far. Although their manufacturing quality has gone down over the years, Clarks makes good everyday shoes. I use a pair for work, and my feet don't get really sore. I've been meaning to try Ecco's, but they're kind of expensive.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last