What is your "Dream System" (portable)?
May 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM Post #16 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol as those say ipods for dream system. Not much imagination I guess..

Each to their own
beerchug.gif

As for mine: 5.5G iMod --> Current LOD --> RSA Mustang --> UE 11/UM3X

May 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #19 of 66
Quote:

Well you can't really beat the size of the tomahawk/3g nano.

Ok if that's not good enough for you then I'll choose iriver h120- ibasso d10- rsa tomahawk- sennheiser ie8.
tongue_smile.gif

May 3, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #21 of 66
well I just have to add my ES3X and i'm pretty much there. only thing left is to finish tweaking my gamma1 portable dac and upgrade the caps in my D10. now of course for transportable the portacode would be nice
evil_smiley.gif
I have large biceps LOL those who know what the portacode is will know what I mean.

other than that everything is in place for all 3 portable rigs and i'm already in heaven

May 3, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #23 of 66
Quote:

You must must be starving for attention. Way too many of your posts are either antagonistic or disrespectful to other members. Perhaps you should consider taking a happy pill everyday.
wink.gif

May 3, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #24 of 66
Quote:

What is your "Dream System" (portable)?

Actually i just put together my "Dream Portable System" last week.

It's my Cowon D2+ & Audio Technica CK7 Canalphone. All my music is encoded in Flac. And the sound is crystal clear. PERFECT to my ears. It's simple, sounds very good & looks damn cool. It's all locked up & ready to go in a Pelican 1040 Microcase. I couldn't be happier right now.

Here is a pic:
DSC02419.jpg

May 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #25 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about an edition 9 ,lisa 3 and a cowon s9/imod.

punisher- its always nice to hear someone who is able to build their dream rig and eventually enjoy them. what is the difference betwwen an unamped um2 with the one plug into a tomahawk.

It makes all the difference in the world to my ears. The UM2 is a very nice sounding phone, but you wouldn't really know it when used straight out of a player.

Bass is boomy and there is an unforgivable amount of hiss. The tomahawk cures both problems. The background is silent, which means you don't get distracted by the hiss.

May 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #26 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must must be starving for attention. Way too many of your posts are either antagonistic or disrespectful to other members. Perhaps you should consider taking a happy pill everyday.
wink.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back