What is your age/occupation?
Aug 31, 2009 at 2:31 PM Post #137 of 298
23 years old - software engineer in the tolling systems industry

Nov 2, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #144 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure if there's been one of these threads.. but how old is everyone and what is your occupation? Just out of curiosity mainly, for some reason I feel like the majority of people here are over 40.

I'm 23, a full-time student, one year away from my Finance degree and I work part-time in HR @ a software company.

On a side note. You never returned my PM. I though you wanted to have a mini meet.

Nov 2, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #145 of 298
What a a diverse group we are...who knew?

50 y.o. Computer and Electrical Engineer who worked as a Field Engineer for Xerox for 21 years (they seem to have lost my gold watch and pension fund) and now I am a decently paid field engineer for a large medical company (the largest) setting up hospital networks and installing and repairing, medical instrumentation for lab rats and microbiology and laboratoroy departments in hospitals and reference labs.

Nov 2, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #146 of 298
24. IT tech in a small IT company. manage small/medium business servers, email, iphone, bb's, MS Exchange, active directory and general PC and mac troubleshooting for business and home clients.

Nov 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #150 of 298
56/Locomotive Engineer, been working on the railroad all the live long day for 37 years.

Roll Tide
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back