What is this that I have found?
Jun 15, 2006 at 1:27 AM Post #31 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz
Not a clue, it doesn't seem to have much of a presence online.

Yeah, that confused me. It's absolutely nowhere. That could either mean its extremely rare and i have 1 of 20 ever made, or its a piece of junk that is so bad that nobody bothered talking about it.
icon10.gif
Let's hope for the 1 out of 20.
tongue.gif

I'll try it out with the pre amp probably tomorrow or friday. I'll then report on the quality. Too bad it won't have matching colors like the HK had.
icon10.gif
All of the HK boxes are a beige-ish. This is black. I do like the blue lights, though.

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #32 of 63
First bit of info I found on it ...

Fisher BA-3000

4 ohm 8 ohm

Uteffekt IEC vid 0,5 % 75 W

Märkuteffekt ................................ 70 W

Distorsion v märkuteffekti .......... 0,02%..

Störavstånd dB ........................... 100 dB

Bandbredd (Hz) ............................ -100 000

Mått ........................................... 44 x 6 x 30 cm

ANSLUTNINGAR/Kontaktdon}:Line in
tongue.gif
h (1/100) // HÖRT: jack - HÖGT: 2 p klämlist

(These are the 8 ohm numbers. Cut and paste didn't line up very well.)
70 Watts (RMS), .02% distortion ...

What's the rest say?
That's not my happy face in there, it's the text getting converted.

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #33 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denim
First bit of info I found on it ...

Fisher BA-3000

4 ohm 8 ohm

Uteffekt IEC vid 0,5 % 75 W

Märkuteffekt ................................ 70 W

Distorsion v märkuteffekti .......... 0,02%..

Störavstånd dB ........................... 100 dB

Bandbredd (Hz) ............................ -100 000

Mått ........................................... 44 x 6 x 30 cm

ANSLUTNINGAR/Kontaktdon}:Line in
tongue.gif
h (1/100) // HÖRT: jack - HÖGT: 2 p klämlist

70 Watts (RMS), .02% distortion ...

What's the rest say?

That's the thing I found too. Did you click on the link LOUDANDPROUD from google? I don't get it. It appears to be a wanted site, yet no prices listed. Or does wanted mean something in a different language?

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #36 of 63
Watch the same location for a Fisher CC-3000 Pre Amp to show up.
tongue.gif

It looks like the mated pair for your power amp. It looks like Fisher had 3 power amps from that series, your 3000, a 6000, and a 9000. I don't have any further info yet.
None on eBay? That's impossible! They have the service manual for $7.00

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:48 AM Post #37 of 63
Yeah I don't think I'll bother with the Fisher and just use the HK system. Just a cheaper and simpler solution. I'm just curious about how much the HK things and this Fisher actually cost.

Jun 15, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #38 of 63
The link I gave above would buy your Fisher (if shipping didn't kill the deal). You should email them and see what they offer for it. They had a Fisher CA-2030, or something like that. It was an integrated amp that was probably from the same era. I think it was about 180 euros.
I suspect that you are in USA, and they are in Germany. No way you can sell to them, but you may get a ball park estimate of it's value.

If you eBay it, you won't have any competition.

Jun 15, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #39 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
Yeah I don't think I'll bother with the Fisher and just use the HK system. Just a cheaper and simpler solution. I'm just curious about how much the HK things and this Fisher actually cost.

I'de keep it, it's a shame you didn't get ahold of an vitnage reciever, these things rock! Great for use as a switch, a tuner, good headphone out temporarily, and overall just fun to have.

Jun 15, 2006 at 2:14 AM Post #40 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
I'de keep it, it's a shame you didn't get ahold of an vitnage reciever, these things rock! Great for use as a switch, a tuner, good headphone out temporarily, and overall just fun to have.

This isn't getting taken anywhere for a while.
icon10.gif
I like to hold on to everything I find. For now its sitting on top of the junky pc my friend found on the side of the road.
tongue.gif

What do you think of the use of the HK system? Good idea? Anything is better than my stereo.

Jun 15, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #42 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
This isn't getting taken anywhere for a while.
icon10.gif
I like to hold on to everything I find. For now its sitting on top of the junky pc my friend found on the side of the road.
tongue.gif

What do you think of the use of the HK system? Good idea? Anything is better than my stereo.

Stats on the HK system are probably needed before any comments, but let me ask, is it full sized speakers (floorstanding / book shelf?) If so, and if you have a reciever, it will probably be better then whatever you have or are planning to get for a cheap price.

Jun 15, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #43 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
Might turn out to be a great power amp for AKG K1000s
k1000smile.gif

That's the first thing I would throw at it (ashame you can't give it a whirl since it seems you don't have a pair of K1000s).

Sure, just rub it in my face.
k1000smile.gif
I'm 14 years old! What, do you expect me to have a pair of K1000s laying around?
tongue.gif

How about a deal. I'll trade this power amp for your K1000s. Deal?

Jun 15, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #45 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by MdRex
CongratS!
biggrin.gif

But I wonder why such "trash" never land where I am
mad.gif
The only things I have ever found are coins and some half damaged crummy watches. Maybe today I'll find a HP1 or PS1...
tongue.gif

Good luck with that.
icon10.gif

This is the first true quality junk I've gotten off of the side of the street. First, I found a Clarinette 92, which is sitting in my basement. That will be thrown out very soon. Next came the junky pc. 64 mb of ram, pentium 2, and all that good stuff. Then came this nice gift. I don't have a use for it at this exact moment, but soon enough I'll find something.
icon10.gif
Oh and sometime before all of this, my dad found a nice pc. 256 mb of ram, 20 gb hd (nothing deleted, of course. We got to look at their pictures and everything!
icon10.gif
), and I'm not sure about the processor. It was probably made in 2000. It is a Gateway, and is now sitting in my dads work office as a backup pc. They got rid of it because it had a "virus". Nothing a little reformatting can't fix
smily_headphones1.gif
I was going to pick up the monitor that was sitting next to it, but I really had nowhere to put it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back