What is the Best Portable Headphone amp/dac to run with Grado Ps500 (Iphone 5 comp)
Jan 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Vin musicman

New Head-Fier
Hi i like most  types of music and would like some pointers please before i waste my money. Some of the Amp/dac's i looked at .. Matrix mini portable ...Fostex HP-P1....P51 Mustang..  Predator.. Indruder.... . I want a portable set up then i need some help with my HiFi set up re  Cd player , Amp and  Headphone amp. 
my system.. Maranztes 6003 cd player and an Onkyo | TX-NR808 with Monitor Audio RX6 Silver floor speakers.. Not sure if i  should get Maranztes 6003 amp to go with cd player or is set up ok ??  or get  Cd 6004 with Pm6004 amp or stick with set up i got. Thing is i am not sure that my current set up is good enough to run high end phones and headphone amp though..  ??? 

Jan 19, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #2 of 4
Try the Electric Avenues PA2V2 amplifier for $70 USD , Small business run by a Canadian man named Gary Ali, He will ship anywhere. Best customer service and will answer any questions for you. If not then build your own Cmoy for around 50 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back