What is on your "TO BUY" List?
Jul 11, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #77 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by inspecality /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a d60!

The Nikon? If so, I've been reading that the D60 was discontinued a month or two ago. That's actually the reason I didn't buy a new one last week. I'm waiting for the replacement!

My "To Buy" List:

Nikon D60 replacement
Watchmen Blu-Ray
New computer build in time for Win 7
Brake/coilovers/tint for my SC

Jul 11, 2009 at 9:52 PM Post #78 of 93
I've recently added the Ergo AMT to the "to buy" list. Unless another significant headphone is released (e.g. successor to the K-1000), the Ergo AM will be the last headphone I buy. With the addition of the Omega II (shipping today
smily_headphones1.gif
), that should wrap things up.

Jul 13, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #79 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by MainSource /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Nikon? If so, I've been reading that the D60 was discontinued a month or two ago. That's actually the reason I didn't buy a new one last week. I'm waiting for the replacement!

My "To Buy" List:

Nikon D60 replacement
Watchmen Blu-Ray
New computer build in time for Win 7
Brake/coilovers/tint for my SC

Don't want to go for the D5000? Good price and feature set to take the place of the D60.

Need to get another battery for the zeikos battery grip coming in the mail. I am also contemplating picking up the kindle 2 since it just dropped in price!

Jul 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM Post #82 of 93
Furniture for my student appartment
A 37/40 LCD, probably samsung A676
MD5000/LA2000 to replace my K701s (to lifeless for my taste with my system)
CDs
A new music-phone sony-ericson, Nokia or I-Phone
DSLR, probably D60 or EOS 450D
A lot of books, both fiction and for school

Jul 13, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #86 of 93
Hmm... on the audio front I am mostly set except for two items I'm interested in trying out:

Squeezebox Duet
Shure's SRH840

Material for my amp/headphone stand build

Need a new bumper for my truck after getting rear-ended but using the insurance money for something else

Gigabit router with wireless N

22" widescreen LCD monitor to replace the piece of $#! LCD monitor I've been using ever since my nice Samsung 20" went on the fritz!

Jul 14, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #87 of 93
a sega dreamcast - just to play virtua tennis and sonic

a nintendo 64 - just to play super smash bros.

a super nintendo - just to play super mario bros. and super metroid and donkey kong country and mario kart

a gameboy color - just to play pokemon

More dance dance revolution games plus dance pads/mats for playstation 1

a gamecube - just to play resident evil 1,2,3,4, even if i have a wii(plays gamecube games) and even if i've beat resident evil 4 on playstation2.

...idk why buy lately i've been having more fun playing old old old games then the new generation games. ..

Jul 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM Post #89 of 93
Wanting a new computer monitor, thinking of the P2370L from Samsung, can't seem to find it anywhere though. Also need some impressions for customs made, had 4 pairs of impressions done already, need three more...don't ask why i need so many. Soon find out on TouchMyApps.com

Jul 15, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #90 of 93
You lucky son of a gun!

Anyways, I have to buy school books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back