"What Headphones Are You Wearing?" Advert
Jan 4, 2009 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Kurotetsu

Head-Fier
I came upon this image while cruising around an anime/manga image board. It was so incredibly cute and apt that I just had to post it here for everyone to see!
biggrin.gif

(Click the thumbnail to see it full size)

No love for my headphones though...
frown.gif

I think each pic was a larger individual image because I discovered I had two of them buried in my images folder (the AKG K240 and the STAX SR-007 (Omega II). I'm hoping to track down all the individual ones someday.

Wallpapers <-- This is the original thread for it.

WARNING! THREAD MIGHT NOT BE WORKSAFE!

Its 100% clean right now, but given the nature of image boards, that could change at any moment. Just keep on your toes if you're at work.

Jan 4, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #3 of 16
I switch between these headphones.
smile.gif

k1000.jpg

SR007.jpg

stax.jpg

Jan 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They need a HD650 drawing.

Well, they sure have...
wink.gif

HD650-02.jpg

sennheiser.jpg

Jan 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If only they had higher resolution wallpapers....

x2

Would love to get ahold of the source pictures, vector or not.

Jan 7, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #12 of 16
I've seen these images before, didn't know there were more of those. Finding that wallpaper in one of those boards first sparked my interest for bigger full size headphones since the current one I'm wearing is pretty lousy and all I've seen people wear around where I live and used to live when it comes to bigger headphones are Sony DJ's and other Skullcandy headphones. Looking at the ones in the wallpaper/pics I couldn't find alot of those on eBay but I did get an interest on those AKG 240's which I did find listed but didn't end up getting. Then I found this board and my opinion changed and ended up getting another pair of headphones that better suited my taste, which is on its way this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back