what headphones are you receiving/giving over the holidays.
Dec 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

BeepBoopBop

New Head-Fier
For christmas im getting the audio technica ath m50. I saw the box at my door before my mom hid it, and now i get excited every time i think about it. I've never had headphones before so this will be the best christmas ever.

Dec 16, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #2 of 26
Quote:
For Christmas I'm getting the audio technica ath m50. I saw the box at my door before my mom hid it, and now i get excited every time i think about it. I've never had headphones before so this will be the best Christmas ever.

That's great BBB, But do remember to put your best "acting Skills" into motion when good ol' Mom hands them to you..........Santa brought the Sen. HD-800's to me........excited!

Dec 20, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #4 of 26

Quote:
For christmas im getting the audio technica ath m50. I saw the box at my door before my mom hid it, and now i get excited every time i think about it. I've never had headphones before so this will be the best christmas ever.

Wow, your mom must be a head-fier 
smily_headphones1.gif

Im giving to my bro (12yrs old) the koss porta pro's. 

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:29 PM Post #5 of 26
I'm probably getting the AKG K518's for my Fuze but also some money to spend as well. I'm not sure about the K518's so I'll wait before rippin' the factory package open straight away.The money'll be spended on headphones+amp/dac for my computer or/and saved.

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #7 of 26
I'm a bit broke this year so I'm giving my younger brother my filter-modded K702 and a decent portable amp which does them 90% justice. He won't mind that they're used (mint) as he knows what I could sell them for! 

He's as into music and audio as me but has a kid to support and doesn't earn much. I gave him Grado SR80s for his last birthday. Slowly moving him up the ladder through my hand-me-downs....

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #9 of 26
Well, my birthday is in November, so I bought myself all the audio presents I want (SM3, ESW9A, T50p), but my wife really wanted something for travel, and she hates IEMs and wanted noise cancelling, so I got her some AT ANC7B's.

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #11 of 26
My family knows better than to buy me headphones. I'm giving my middle brother a pair of Portapros, to make sure that he's the coolest 13 year-old at middle school :wink:

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #13 of 26
My SR325's were for Christmas but I was allowed to have them early :D

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #14 of 26
Getting my Ultrasone pro 2500s.  I already knew because I had to tell my mom which ones to get.

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #15 of 26
I've been saving a brand new pair of Audio Technica M-50's in my closet for a few months now. I have no need for them and my little brother keeps sneaking away with my trusty old beyerdynamic dt770's ever time I leave home for college. Just a matter of days before he gets a big 'ol smile on his face
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back