What headphones are you currently rocking?
Oct 22, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #481 of 1,757
Actually for a change i am rocking a pair of Revel Speakers and a REL subwoofer......wifes not home obviously.
wink_face.gif

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #485 of 1,757
Quote:
Listening with ATH-ESW9.
Reading about ATH-ESW11.

Using your ESP to predict the existence of the ATH-ESW13 in exactly 4.2 years. 
biggrin.gif

I have exactly two nice headphones. Assuming a non-weighted average, you could check my profile right now and have a 50% chance of guessing which one I'm listening to right now.

Oct 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #487 of 1,757
Quote:
I want to guess DT880.

You'd be right. I feel like I must be one of the few people on Head-Fi who has so few headphones and hasn't changed for so long, or at least added a few cheapies to round out the collection. I've had both for almost two years (the Beyers for longer), and while both have their faults, I've just never felt like either one of them does enough wrong to warrant trying something else.

Oct 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #488 of 1,757
You'd be right. I feel like I must be one of the few people on Head-Fi who has so few headphones and hasn't changed for so long, or at least added a few cheapies to round out the collection. I've had both for almost two years (the Beyers for longer), and while both have their faults, I've just never felt like either one of them does enough wrong to warrant trying something else.

I can understand that - I lived with the same two headphones for something like five years. Honestly after replacing everything (a few times over!) I'm back where I started: satisfied. Should've known better. :p

Oct 24, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #494 of 1,757
Just bought at pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii from another head-fi member. Nothing better than getting off a long day of work to find a USPS package with some headphones in them. Been rocking these cans for the last few hours and are loving them so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back