What happend to iBasso?
Apr 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #2 of 31
I was wondering the same thing. I visited the site this morning & received all types of malicious software warnings... Hope they get it back. I was trying to buy a D2. 

Apr 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 31
wow!!!! that is kwazy!

Apr 25, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #4 of 31
Yikes!

Hope they get that sorted out quick. I've had to deal with hackers and DoS attacks in previous jobs and they are not fun to go through.

Jack

Apr 25, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #5 of 31
I think you may want to stay away from the iBasso site. I when to visit and got a pop-up warning from McAfee that it had removed a Trojan. I continued to get the warning even after I closed the iBasso window. I had to shut down Windows Explorer to stop the trojan from attempting to load.

Apr 25, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #6 of 31
Part of my job is to 'disinfect' computers, and the number of people who bring a machine in whining 'We really need to get this back ASAP - our business depends on it !' is staggering. My first question is 'Do you take backups ?', and the response is often the stuff of tragi-comedies. Its worse when their hard drive is on the way out - tears all round.

Hopefully, iBasso will learn from this. You dont run a business from a site that allows script kiddies to get in the backdoor (phpAdmin, anyone ?).

May 2, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #9 of 31
Luckily I just installed Kaspersky on my new computer before visiting their site.
biggrin.gif

Wanted to order the D6.

May 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #12 of 31
I really wish their website would list the prices on the product page instead of having to add it to the cart first.

May 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #15 of 31

Quote:
Works for me.  But I'm on a Mac!
biggrin.gif

Macs are very overpriced. If you are even remotely independent with a computer, know how to use antivirus software and/or a registry cleaner, you will be fine on a windows. It doesn't take a genius to work windows without a hitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back