What does it make to become a headphone supremeus?
Jan 6, 2006 at 1:36 AM Post #16 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Also, the "What Are You Listening To" thread can be a very valueable resource. Just think, if you change songs every 6 minute, then that means you could get in 240 posts every day!

No kidding! And there are people here who could have made HS two times over by doing just that!

Jan 6, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #17 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Also, the "What Are You Listening To" thread can be a very valueable resource. Just think, if you change songs every 6 minute, then that means you could get in 240 posts every day!

I should make an Apple Script to do just that..
wink.gif

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #18 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by 00940
iirc, the post limit for headphone supremus is 1500+.

[size=small]What are you doing, man!?!?!? That's like telling someone about the secret handshake, or lending a non-HS your super powered decoder ring!!![/size]

I think we need to revoke this guy's HS status. Shall we take a vote?

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #19 of 107
It's funny, you can become a headphone supremus even if your knowledge of this stuff is nil.

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #21 of 107
All you have to do is to sell your soul to Head-Fi. Actual knowledge is optional.

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:33 AM Post #22 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
yeah it takes forever unless you are superbot. i got tired of wishing people i dont know happy birthday and padding my count..when it happens it happens...no big deal....

I've always thought posts in the Member Lounge (so here in fact, this thread is in that forum) don't add to your count. If so, then Happy Birthday posts woudn't increase your post count either.

Now I just checked another Headfi window I had opened, it seems posts in the Member Lounge do count actually. News to me.

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #23 of 107
Ask Jahn.

He's tall, not-so-dark, and handsome, but has a really big head.
etysmile.gif

He had 10,000 posts in a little over a year. Wmcmanus banned him at 9,999 so he couldn't reach 10,000
evil_smiley.gif
. It was a blast.

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #24 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
I've always thought posts in the Member Lounge (so here in fact, this thread is in that forum) don't add to your count. If so, then Happy Birthday posts woudn't increase your post count either.

Now I just checked another Headfi window I had opened, it seems posts in the Member Lounge do count actually. News to me.

Where did you get that idea?

I know that PM'ing doesn't count or else some of us would reach HS in no time.

Jan 6, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #25 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddball
All you have to do is to sell your soul to Head-Fi. Actual knowledge is optional.

tongue.gif

Jan 6, 2006 at 3:21 AM Post #26 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Where did you get that idea?

I think read it once somewhere in some discussion, but possibly it was referring to the former Take-it-outside forum. Posts there probably didn't count, or did they? Really not completely sure where I got that idea from though.

Jan 6, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #27 of 107
Quote:

I think read it once somewhere in some discussion, but possibly it was referring to the former Take-it-outside forum. Posts there probably didn't count, or did they? Really not completely sure where I got that idea from though.

Perhaps it was when you played your Head-Fi Test CD backwards.
tongue.gif

Jan 6, 2006 at 3:58 AM Post #28 of 107
Quote:

Raul, I've just reset what we call the 'trigger point' for your username such your post count will begin going backwards when you reach 4,000 posts. So use them wisely.

Jan 6, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #29 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Raul, I've just reset what we call the 'trigger point' for your username such your post count will begin going backwards when you reach 4,000 posts. So use them wisely.

Wayne for some reason that made me remember the movie Memento
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #30 of 107
Quote:

Wayne for some reason that made me remember the movie Memento
biggrin.gif

I can never remember anything with Mem-anything in the title. Must be my memory problems, if I have any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back