What do you while you listen?
Mar 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 79

Aiyo

100+ Head-Fier
I'm just wondering what do you guys do while you listen to your music.. or what do you thats "fun" Do you just lay down and relax, read, game, ect? This goes for mobile too.

Home: Half the time I lay down/sit back and relax. Other times I browse forums, read up on engadget/gizmodo and chat.

Mobile: this is where i have fun. I cruise around with my longboard with my Super Fi 5 Pro. Its so relaxing, and the cool thing is my high school is located in a hilly area (evergreen).

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #3 of 79
If I'm at home, I'm almost always surfing the net, doing work, etc. My phones are plugged into my laptop.

If I'm outdoors, I listen when riding my bike, driving, walking alone, or in the library. Again, plugged into laptop or iPod.

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #4 of 79
read, browse, lie back and relax . . . . which often results in sleep
tongue.gif

in the winter . . . relax in a bathtub, summer . . . walk/hike/bicycle

I do some of my best listening taking a bubble bath
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #5 of 79
yo-yo.
(it's not that up and down stuff, you gotta watch the video. it's less lame than it sounds. Still doesn't get girls, but neither does hifi.)
and those videos aren't of me, BTW. I don't have a video camera, so I just picked two vids I liked, although I don't really like the music.

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #7 of 79
Surf, not sleep, cook, laundry, swear to go to sleep before 12, look for my keys, eat chocolate, smile and shake my head-as if I actually heard....

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #9 of 79
Well when I actually listen to music I typically chill out and give it my attention.

However I also listen to music while doing just about everything, especially skateboarding, using forums/internet, playing video games, homework (especially coding), traveling, at the gym, etc.

I consider the two types of listening distinct though.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #11 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiComm4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question: is it illegal to wear headphones while operating a vehicle?

Not sure about USA, but I got into a bit of trouble here in Australia for doing that
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #12 of 79
Working mainly. Next is just when I am at home relaxing, browsing the net, chatting, etc. Sometimes though, when I want to get some seriously listening, I just sit back, relax and listen.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #13 of 79
In some states it is illegal to operate a vehicle. I live in Wisconsin (pissed that it's snowing, it's freakin
March 27th!!!), and it IS illegal, and you can get like a $120 ticket.

And to get to the thread, I sit back and focus on the music, usually in bed.
Atom Heart Mother=Sleeping before Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast. Every time.

Mar 29, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #15 of 79
I usually sit on the floor, with lots of pillows between me and the wall, and just listen. I also listen while working on my comic book. Music has a big influence on what I'm writing and how I draw out scenes. One thing I can't do is read, I get distracted one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back