What do you while you listen?
Mar 29, 2009 at 8:14 AM Post #31 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by theBigD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so what about the kids with the subwoofer that makes the car shake? and surround sound speakers? seems like a double standard to me.

Why is that? The kids that have their music up loud enough to be heard thru their sealed vehicle + the cop's vehicle usually are pulled over for public disturbance or something like that.

Mar 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #33 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceCans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
read, browse, lie back and relax . . . . which often results in sleep
tongue.gif

in the winter . . . relax in a bathtub, summer . . . walk/hike/bicycle

I do some of my best listening taking a bubble bath
biggrin.gif

'Fess up: Hands up the number of you imagining NiceCans taking a bubble bath.

I think I've had a bit too much riesling tonight...

Also, I work with music on. But sometimes the music distracts so I turn...the work off.

Mar 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #34 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
'Fess up: Hands up the number of you imagining NiceCans taking a bubble bath.

*takes a quick look around the room*

*raises hand shamelessly*

Mar 29, 2009 at 10:14 AM Post #36 of 79
forum browsing, gaming, movies those recently pretty much just music listening... Will be fat in no time doing this. As for headphones operating a vehicle. I would be scared to death to meet one of those in traffic if music have the same distracting functionality it has for me
smily_headphones1.gif
. With speakers you can at least here some outside noise if you don´t turn volume up and is more intregrated in the real world so to speak... Get in another zone with headphones.

Mar 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM Post #38 of 79
Let's see, just about every thing I do on the computer. I listen to them all day at school (No, we are not allowed to either.
wink.gif
) I listen to them while I sleep, on my way to and from school as well....

I guess the only time I'm not using headphones is when I'm having a conversation with someone that I actually want to hear what they say, or when I'm going between my room and the kitchen to get something to eat.

Or in the shower.

I'd say I use headphones at least 20 hours a day.

Mar 29, 2009 at 12:57 PM Post #39 of 79
During the day I study/surf/think up of more car design ideas (I'm in a Baja SAE team) while listening to music. And I also do about 10-20 minutes of listening to some calming classics in the dark (with the Sextetts) before I sleep.

Mar 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM Post #41 of 79
Browse the web on my computer or do nothing but listen to the music with a cig in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Sometimes the coffee is substituted with a beer or glass of red wine.

Mar 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #42 of 79
while listening to my mom yell at me for not studyin, while studying (usually does'nt let me study though..), while crapping, eating, covering songs on the guitar, headbanging, takin a bath, etc etc.. Most using my iems but one or two using my hi-fi

Mar 29, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #43 of 79
on the headphones I mostly commute

On the main rig I usually read (and sometimes sleep)

Mar 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #45 of 79
like now the rest of the family are watching tv (lewis on itv 1)so im on the laptop and listening to elbow on the ultrasones (closed headphones are ideal of course in this situation) sometimes just fall asleep with them on as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back