What do you sit in to listen to your headphones?
Jan 8, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #46 of 56
Home office: Steelcase Leap
Home theater: comfy leather couch
Nightime: bed

I'm looking for something nice to lounge in at home, and really like the Herman Miller Eames, but.... the price
eek.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #47 of 56
I'm quite fond of my overstuffed armchairs and ottomans. I use one for dymamic headphones and the other for electrostats and the K1000, simply because of where the chairs are located relative to the gear. No pics handy, sorry.

Jan 8, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #48 of 56
In the UK you can pick up a reproduction eames for around £600 made to original eames spec, see here, it's reduced from £1400 in the sale, gulp.......i can feel my c-card twitching........

Jan 8, 2007 at 10:35 PM Post #50 of 56
i love that eames leather chair and ottoman, but since i do most of my listening on the computer, i needed something more for a desk, but still comfortable. so i went with this-

"Eames LCW Chair
Lounge Chair Wood. Chosen by Time Magazine as the "Design of the Century". The LCW combines the Eameses technical advances in molded plywood with simple elegance."

Here's hoping it's ready soon!
1433_photo_1_141810.jpg

Jan 9, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #53 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that really is cool lookin

Very very nice! What is the price on that bad boy?

Jan 9, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #55 of 56
I promised myself I wouldn't read or respond to this thread because I couldn't believe we were actually discussing what we wore while we listened to music. I am such a stupid.

Being the addicted lemming that I am, I sit in the "elbow of my leather sectional sofa. I will retain one shard of self-respect by not posting a picture of . . .

9958BK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back