What do guys think about tough girls?
Aug 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #46 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalbath3737 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't really consider myself as a tough lesbian though. I actually look like a sweet girl that loves to study, I wear lacy underwear and I get a manicure every week. Sure I carry a gun, have piercings and tats but I think I have a diverse personality. Well rounded
smily_headphones1.gif

Haha, no kidding!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 30, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #47 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalbath3737 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't really consider myself as a tough lesbian though. I actually look like a sweet girl that loves to study, I wear lacy underwear and I get a manicure every week. Sure I carry a gun, have piercings and tats but I think I have a diverse personality. Well rounded
smily_headphones1.gif

jayne.jpg

Aug 31, 2007 at 12:07 AM Post #50 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Girls are girls on the inside. Find their weak spot and they won't be as tough as they seem.

Boy are you in for a surprise.
wink.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #53 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Girls are girls on the inside. Find their weak spot and they won't be as tough as they seem.

This is true. They are mean on the outside but once you get to know them they are nice inside.

Someone was mean to me at first but when she realized I wasn't affected by it she started becoming nice to me. After a week she said I am like a brother she never had. She was mean on the outside because it protects her sensitive inside.

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #55 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is true. They are mean on the outside but once you get to know them they are nice inside.

Someone was mean to me at first but when she realized I wasn't affected by it she started becoming nice to me. After a week she said I am like a brother she never had. She was mean on the outside because it protects her sensitive inside.

Patrick finds himself in the friend zone again.
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:10 AM Post #56 of 75
There are some tattoo'd/pierced girls that are pretty effin hot....

I won't post a link or picture cause there are a ton of stuffy pansies on here who report people if you even say "boob" in the wrong context....

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #57 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this the girl you built out of cables and peanut butter?

Aug 31, 2007 at 7:03 AM Post #58 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patrick finds himself in the friend zone again.
tongue.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. The words "You're like a brother to me" is the female equivalent to the kiss of death.

Aug 31, 2007 at 1:28 PM Post #60 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jayne.jpg

Nice!

So there are other firefly fans among us
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back