What Did You Name Your iPod?
Nov 8, 2007 at 7:07 AM Post #137 of 153
My 1st gen: "Press One For More Options"
My 5th gen: "Not an iPhone"
My 2nd gen shuffle: "Put some music on"

Nov 8, 2007 at 12:11 PM Post #139 of 153
OMG i must be the only person who hasnt named them!!
confused.gif

errr....

they are anonymous;

i guess by default they could be known as jane and john in light of this, dough that is.

i will have to think of a name maybe

Nov 8, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #143 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG i must be the only person who hasnt named them!!
confused.gif

errr....

they are anonymous;

i guess by default they could be known as jane and john in light of this, dough that is.

i will have to think of a name maybe

Actually, it took me a sec to realize that I had in fact named mine -- in iTunes when the thing is initialized.

So, mine was called "Soul Station" after a Hank Mobley album and then I called it "Sophisticated Lady," an Ellington tune that Charles Mingus played. These days it's just called "iMod" after I realized that the name just never comes up anywhere interesting (save this thread, I suppose).

Nov 8, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #147 of 153
I named my Ipod "RED" and my black Zune "Drag0n" and my white Zune came with a name cuz i bought it used ,so its called
"Edwin" still. Maybe ill change the names and call the ipod "ZUNE" and the zune "IPOD"....lol.

Or maybe ill name them all " If Found Call 1(631)_ _ _ - _ _ _ _ "

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm....?"

Nov 8, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #148 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclejr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, it took me a sec to realize that I had in fact named mine -- in iTunes when the thing is initialized.

So, mine was called "Soul Station" after a Hank Mobley album and then I called it "Sophisticated Lady," an Ellington tune that Charles Mingus played. These days it's just called "iMod" after I realized that the name just never comes up anywhere interesting (save this thread, I suppose).

oh i am so slow!

i thought it meant like pet names, that you refer to it as.

if the op meant what is it named in itunes, then i simply named them

iMod4G
iMod5G

smily_headphones1.gif

original huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back