1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Music' started by tanfenton, Mar 8, 2003.
First

Back
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last
  1. TheRed
    Magic Stick- 50 Cent

2. marios_mar
    Can someone explain to me what the point of this post is?

3. Wmcmanus
    Elvis Costello "Watching the Detectives"

4. tom hankins
    This thread has no influence on the overall outcome of life as we know it. However, Paul Van Dyk "Global"

5. PinkFloyd
    Status Quo "heavy traffic"

6. Dweebgal
    i often read posts and go "ooh i haven't heard that in a while" and go and listen to something, or get ideas for new cds to buy, i find this thread quite useful

7. Wmcmanus
    Quote:

"This thread has no influence on the overall outcome of life as we know it..."

Sure it does, Tom! I just checked in while listening to Elvis Costello (my namesake, BTW, except he spelled it MacManus)...

While doing that I noticed that somebody was listening to Sarah Vaughn's "Misty"... so guess what I'm listening to now?!?!

(It's been a while, but she still melts my heart - I must get some of the XRCD's to see just how sweet my lady can sound).

8. GlowWorm
    Aerosmith-Uncle Salty (from Toys In The Attic)

9. Dusty Chalk Contributor
    I'm on a Echo & the Bunnymen listening spree. They recently released their first 5 albums remastered, and didn't skimp on the bonus tracks.

10. JMedeiros Contributor
    The Essential Bruce Springsteen>>Lift Me Up

11. TheRed
    4th of July- Soundgarden

12. augustwest
    "Temple of the Dog"

13. fractus2
    [​IMG]

14. ArChaos
    Bozzio, Levin, Stevens - Black Light Syndrome

Whoever likes Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Symphony X and alikes shoud try this...[​IMG]

15. Trawlerman
    Eagles - Hotel California on Vinyl.

Playing on my Pro-Ject RPM9 / 9c carbon arm / Ortofon Rohmann MC >-- EAR834p >-- Audiolab 8000Q >-- Tube Technology Genesis monoblocks >-. ProAc Response 1SC

Sweet as a nut and tight as it comes [​IMG]

First

Back
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last