1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Music' started by tanfenton, Mar 8, 2003.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. tanfenton
    The Complete Blue Note Blue Mitchell Sessions (1963-67)

NGF

2. Audio Redneck
    Johnny Mathis: Johnny's Greatist Hits (CS 8635)

3. jamont
    Sgt. Pepper - still awesome after all these years...

4. penvzila
    Arovane - Atol Scrap - tascel_7

5. penvzila
    Quote:

Originally posted by JiPi
    Prefuse 73 - Storm Returns (from VA - Advance Listening Opportunity (2003) on Warp). Last tune.. quite good CD too [​IMG]

I hope they didn't run out in time to fill my order! That's a march only item, how you get your order shipped so fast?

6. CRESCENDOPOWER
    Carolyn Arends - I Can Hear You
    Comming up next: Cher - Greatest Hits

7. Mystic
    Unfortunately, it's 5:00 AM on a Saturday and I'm listening to some folks slapping keys on an all night conference call.

8. scrypt Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by penvzila
    Arovane - Atol Scrap - tascel_7

Uwe Zhan? I have nearly everything by that guy, including the first cco 7". Haven't been listening since 2002 because I needed to pursue other influences!

The Icol Diston CD (DIN) was mastered from vinyl by Mr. Betke and I do recommend it. _Tides_ also features Z.'s crony, Christian Kleine. The _Pub: Summer_ RMX CD has some of Arovane's best work, in my opinion. Pandiatonic contrapuntal IDM -- what more could anyone want?

9. JMedeiros Contributor
    Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live

10. JiPi
    Quote:

I hope they didn't run out in time to fill my order! That's a march only item, how you get your order shipped so fast?

I'm a secret agent.. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you [​IMG][​IMG]

11. john_jcb
    One of my new favorites Sara K "No Cover" from Chesky Records.

12. scrypt Contributor
    Quote:

Write support@skimo.com and ask to be e-mailed PJ's newsletter, if you haven't already.

In NYC, we've had [the new Prefuse 73] in independent stores like Etherea since at least last weekend.

13. penvzila
    I meant how did he get the sampler cd from warp so fast.

14. scrypt Contributor
    I still say write pj. Can't help you with the current Warp comp because I wasn't looking for that. I'm more interested in the new Chris Morris and _26 Mixes for Cash_.

15. penvzila
    I was just listening to tascel 7 from atol scrap again, and damned if it doesnt sound a lot like the first track on Drukqs. A LOT like it, in fact. Just add some percussion, replace the piano with whatever that sound is. And yes, I do know that drukqs came out after atol scrap. I guess great minds think alike.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last