What Are You Listening To Right Now?
May 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #42,271 of 136,321

Just came out today for us here in the U.S. 

May 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #42,272 of 136,321
  1. Sadistik - Flowers for my Father
  2. Ecid - Red Beretta
  3. Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland
  4. Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
  5. Fiona Apple - Tidal
  6. Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

May 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #42,273 of 136,321
Quote:

Just saw this in my YouTube subscriptions. I've been too lazy to download a couple of the most recent songs featured on jrharbort's channel. Perhaps I should get that out of the way today.

I'm enjoying some Hikarisyuyo while I wait for KarenT to release his next album tomorrow. KarenT is also releasing a new ELECTROCUTICA album featuring songs from 2008 and 2009 tomorrow. The CD is already available on Amazon Japan so I think I'll go ahead and order it right now. I just need to figure out what else to order with it…

Edit
I went with these.

ELECTROCUTICA - Piece of Cipher+

Various artists - MIKUNOPOLIS in LOS ANGELES "Happy to meet you! I'm HATSUNE MIKU"

Various artists - EXIT TUNES PRESENTS UTAUSEKAI

I know what you mean. I've been discovering a lot of new Hatsune Miku music from jrharbot's page.  I probably will start downloading those songs later today as well.  I also didn't know ELECTROCUTICA was releasing another CD tomorrow.  I would order it, but I am still waiting for my previous purchase to arrive.  I will put it on my wishlist and order it as soon as I get my order.

Here is what I am listening to right now.  I wish I could find this CD somewhere.  It seems almost impossible..

May 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #42,274 of 136,321
Quote:
I know what you mean. I've been discovering a lot of new Hatsune Miku music from jrharbot's page.  I probably will start downloading those songs later today as well.  I also didn't know ELECTROCUTICA was releasing another CD tomorrow.  I would order it, but I am still waiting for my previous purchase to arrive.  I will put it on my wishlist and order it as soon as I get my order.

Here is what I am listening to right now.  I wish I could find this CD somewhere.  It seems almost impossible..

Just finished downloading the last song of the ones I was missing. Now I can start listening to them.

I love Taishi. Sadly his music seems to be extremely difficult to acquire outside Japan, especially that Downloader album. All I have is his There EP released by KarenT, his remix of Hiroyuki ODA's Oceanus, which is simply phenomenal, and his collaboration track with Nhato which appears on Etude.

May 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #42,275 of 136,321
Quote:
Just finished downloading the last song of the ones I was missing. Now I can start listening to them.

I love Taishi. Sadly his music seems to be extremely difficult to acquire outside Japan, especially that Downloader album. All I have is his There EP released by KarenT, his remix of Hiroyuki ODA's Oceanus, which is simply phenomenal, and his collaboration track with Nhato which appears on Etude.

"There EP" is all I have from him as well.  I wish it wasn't so difficult.  I did find Amazon Japan has it, but they will not ship internationally for the item.  I wish it wasn't so. :frowning2:

I do also have the Beatport release of "Thirty Remixes" and his remix of Oceanus is just pure bliss.  Speaking about it, gonna listen to it right now.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #42,276 of 136,321
For finding imports you might want to consider emailing the people at www.thegiantpeach.com and asking them where they get their really rare imports from.  They don't really do electronica (scratching and turntablism with some more avantgarde production (like Alias or Kid Called Computer) but they know how to dig and the people who run the site are real nice cats too.

May 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #42,279 of 136,321
The glorious new track from Deafheavens Sunbather :)

http://www.thefader.com/2013/05/21/stream-deafheaven-sunbather/

May 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #42,281 of 136,321
Hi guys i got this nordic audiophile album called the nordic sound and there is a song on it called- gregorian chant crux fidelis. i was wondering if anyone on here knows of music similar to this because it absolutely floored me!??

May 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #42,282 of 136,321

Users who are viewing this thread

Back