What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Mar 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #40,832 of 136,887
Quote:
People who enjoy that video might want to check out some other works from the same director which I linked in this thread earlier this year. Link to my post.

I'm generally not all that fond of music videos (I have nothing against them, I've just hardly seen any good ones, aside from some of the stuff made by the Vocaloid community), but the video for EDEN is definitely something else. Masataka is a master at what he does. Not all of his videos are to my liking, but the ones that are are pure genius, true works of art.

You might already know this, but in case you didn't, Music of Science is actually not a CD but a DVD with four music videos on it. It also comes bundled with a DVD-ROM containing 720p files for all of them. All songs are available individually, although I think Chaining Intentions is only available on a CD that's out of print and sold out. Remixes of the song appear on the album RE:CYCLE though. EDEN appears on a various artists album called ELECTLOID, and Ronde of Possible World and Strobe Last are both available on the iTunes Store.

Also, Destroysall, I noticed you're about to hit 1000 posts. Congrats in advance.

I didn't know it was a DVD until I saw the watermark on the corner of the front cover. Regardless, I hope it's still available for purchase as the videos are really great!! Is Amazon Japan the only place selling the DVD? As far as the songs themselves go, I will purchase both Ronde of Possible World and Strobe Last on the iTunes Store tonight. I do hope the original version of Chaining Intentions is still available on some CD as its one of the songs I was enjoying this morning. :)

And much thanks in advance, TJ Elite. I've grown a lot of knowledge about audio through Head-Fi, and I'm still learning more. Plus, in thanks to it, I've learned of so much good music that my Music Library has grown to about 500 albums and 5,000 songs. I can only fear the day when I will have over 1TB of music to choose from. LOL
dt880smile.png

Mar 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #40,833 of 136,887
Quote:
I didn't know it was a DVD until I saw the watermark on the corner of the front cover. Regardless, I hope it's still available for purchase as the videos are really great!! Is Amazon Japan the only place selling the DVD? As far as the songs themselves go, I will purchase both Ronde of Possible World and Strobe Last on the iTunes Store tonight. I do hope the original version of Chaining Intentions is still available on some CD as its one of the songs I was enjoying this morning. :)

And much thanks in advance, TJ Elite. I've grown a lot of knowledge about audio through Head-Fi, and I'm still learning more. Plus, in thanks to it, I've learned of so much good music that my Music Library has grown to about 500 albums and 5,000 songs. I can only fear the day when I will have over 1TB of music to choose from. LOL
dt880smile.png

Amazon Japan is the only place Masataka has linked on his YouTube videos. I have no knowledge if the DVD is available elsewhere.

I remember the time when I had around two to three hundred albums and thought I probably had very close to all the good albums that were out there… HA HA HA, I could hardly have been more wrong.

Mar 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #40,835 of 136,887

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #40,837 of 136,887
Quote:
"Push The Sky Away" - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

You're still listening to this one :) I agree it is great album. Check out albums by Phil Shoenfelt in case that you haven't heard of him, very Nick Cave sounding and by the way I'm listening to his first album

"God Is In The Other Face" - Phil Shoenfelt

Mar 29, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #40,841 of 136,887
Quote:
Amazon Japan is the only place Masataka has linked on his YouTube videos. I have no knowledge if the DVD is available elsewhere.

I remember the time when I had around two to three hundred albums and thought I probably had very close to all the good albums that were out there… HA HA HA, I could hardly have been more wrong.

I'll have to put in an order when I can then. :)

HA Same here, same here. Where do you store so much music? I'm running out of options myself. lol

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #40,842 of 136,887

Head-Fi And HDtracks - 2010 - Open Your Ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back