What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Mar 24, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #40,684 of 136,276

The new album is excellent.

Mar 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #40,687 of 136,276
Quote:
Mmmmm dem Simple Man & Ordinary Love covers.

Simple but goooood. I just stumbled upon this album and I love it.
Change - In The House Of Flies Remastered Acoustic Version always gets me ^_^

Mar 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #40,689 of 136,276
Today seems to be an AVTechNO! day; I don't mind at all. I don't have an actual list of my ten favorite artists but AVTechNO! would DEFINITELY be on it.

So far I've listened to:

Also apparently my favorite song of all time is now available as a free download; link in the description.

Mar 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #40,692 of 136,276
Any prog rock/metal fan should definitely check these guys out.

Mar 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #40,693 of 136,276
[size=small]At Fillmore East[/size][size=small] ( double live album )[/size]

[size=small] The Allman Brothers Band[/size]  
[size=small] July [/size][size=small]1971[/size]

Sometimes i feel, sometimes i feel, 
Like i been tied to the whipping post, 
Tied to the whipping post, 
Tied to the whipping post, 

Good lord, i feel like i'm dyin'. 

/ Cronic Lyme disease symptoms which cycle in intensity / degree ( said : remissions, relaps ) though now consistanly low level - upper level of physical muscele , joint discomfort (stifness / tightness) to sharper joint pains (feeling like joint sprains, to the uninitiated) lower back and stiff / tight pain in the neck, along with so called "flue like symptoms" lightheadedness , eye and headachs with lympnode pain with swelling and overall tiredness . I could go on
but typing is difficult (hand stiffness/ cramps with attention distracting discomfort involving wrist,elbow and shoulder sprain like pain making the pain seem to be all connected at once  .

And the sicker than I, powers that be, will terrorize and brutalize the ill because they can, IN YOUR NAME .

I can only have great hopes that there is God for both my peace and his vengence .

Now, back to my hopefully pleasent and pleasing distractions as posted: AMB . What an exceptional album !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back