What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Aug 1, 2012 at 5:50 AM Post #34,384 of 136,034

Aug 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #34,386 of 136,034
There have been 2294 post since I last checked this thread. I hope I didn't miss anything important 
redface.gif

Rabbit Rabbit Radio (Carla Kihlstedt and Matthias Bossi) released their seventh monthly song today, entitled "The Curious One". Below is an earlier stripped back live version.

The first months subscription is free, thence $1 to $5 a month, your choice. Recommended for adventurous music lovers.

Aug 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #34,389 of 136,034
Al Lee

08752.jpg

AL LEE:
Ain't Playing The Game
Soundstage raves: “It only takes one listen to come to the inescapable conclusion that Al Lee is a guitar player and songwriter of extraordinary ability...I’ve rarely heard a guitar this well recorded...” The deep rumble of Al’s soulful baritone is right there, two feet away—flanked by two vividly realistic guitars. Al’s warm and resonant acoustic Martin contrasts gorgeously with the bluesy hard-edged wail of Ben Andrews’ blazing slide work on the National Steel. 25 years ago Al Lee was recording with UK rock legends Steve Marriot and David Gilmore. This is his return, with brilliant new songs painting a vast palette of moods: basking in the sun, regret and heartache, even a soul-drenched spiritual backed by gospel singers. (#08752)
Al Lee, vocals and acoustic guitar
Ben Andrews, national steel guitar
Kenyetta, background vocals
Gloria Jolivet, background vocals

TRACK LISTING:
Rainy Changes (Blues) - Listen To Full Song
The Sacred Game - Listen To Sample
Come Away - Listen To Sample
Cartoon of Life
Good Journey
Gypsy Caravan
Didn't Quite Have The Time