What Are You Listening To Right Now?
May 9, 2010 at 5:18 PM Post #18,723 of 136,263
Listening to Jack Johnson's En Concert CD.   Perfect tune to enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon.

May 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #18,725 of 136,263
Queen Vol. 1 & 2

Queen

-----------

Hey now , DAllen !!!

Max Creek  was/is one of my all time local favorite Dead cover bands, simply outstanding in a small and medium sized club, with quite the regular Deadhead club scene following  !

Have you experienced them out on the Left coast? I do know they toured extensively ! 

Have fun

~ :) ~

May 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #18,727 of 136,263

Quote:
Queen Vol. 1 & 2

Queen

-----------

Hey now , DAllen !!!

Max Creek  was/is one of my all time local favorite Dead cover bands, simply outstanding in a small and medium sized club, with quite the regular Deadhead club scene following  !

Have you experienced them out on the Left coast? I do know they toured extensively ! 

Have fun

~ :) ~

No just came across him/them on archive files and was blown away by some of the stuff like "The Field" and "Chains of Life"

You guys get all the good stuff over there in the North East, I even got a copy of that Percy Hill reunion a few months back that just tears up.  We get just a little here when bands make it out to this side.

Edit-now that i think of it, maybe it was on Sirius radio that i heard something i liked from Max Creek and that sent me to Archive to find it.

May 10, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #18,733 of 136,263

music for the early hours
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back