What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jan 5, 2008 at 6:35 AM Post #2,540 of 137,760
Manu Katche - Neighborhood

Neighborhood.jpg

Jan 5, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #2,549 of 137,760
Coheed and Cambria - "The End Complete III: The End Complete"

Jan 5, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #2,550 of 137,760
I like alot of the classic southern artist,so here is a small list---Molly Hatchet/Molly Hatchet/Flirtin'With Disaster---Elvin Bishop/Juke joint Jump/Sruttin' My Stuff--- The Outlaws/Playin' to win/Hurry Sundown---Wet Willie /Keep On Smilin'/Dixie Rock---Joe South/Introspect/A LOOK Inside---Allman Brothers/EAT A PEACH/Brothers And Sisters---ZZ TOP /RIO GRANDE MUD/TEJAS---BOBBY BARE /The Winnner And the Other Losers/Hard Time Hungrys---The Atlanta Rythm Section/RED TAPE/Champaigne Jam---Delbert Mclinton/The Jealous Kind(Givin' it up for your love,yes MAAM)---38Special/Special Delivery/Wild Eyed Southern Boys---Lynyrd Skynyrd/ One More (FXor) From The Road/Nuthin'Fancy ---The Edgar Winter GROUP/They Only Come Out At Night/Shock Treatment---The Marshall Tucker Band/Searching For A Rainbow/Carolina Dreams---Hank Williams Jr./Family Tradition/The New South---Tom Petty /Damn The Torpedoes/Southern Accents -------AND there is a Canadian band that I think the world of-The COOPER BROTHERS/The Cooper Brothers ---I am aware this is a long list for this thread,but this is what I am listening to "now".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back