What Are You Listening To Right Now?
May 19, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #60,691 of 136,067

May 19, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #60,692 of 136,067

I don't know why I like this, but I do. The video is so corny, too.

Dude, thats Awesome!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #60,693 of 136,067

Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights (10th anniversary remaster)
I usually try not the blog about the same album twice, but I don't think I'd really listened to it a lot when I first blogged about it.So yeah I've spent more time with this album, I really like it. My only complaint is that the last two tracks sound the same, the rest album kind of does sound the same to an extent, Some of the slower songs are a bit longer than I'd like personally, these two kind of make the album a bit boring. This album would be more fun if they did what the Strokes  sorta did and make all the songs around like three minutes. The extra length is great for the more exciting songs, but this is still a fantastic album. Anyone that enjoys post-punk or any type of alternative rock, you'd probably like this (if you somehow haven't heard it/heard of it before). These guys are coming to where I live in about two months I'm very excited.

May 20, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #60,701 of 136,067

Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights (10th anniversary remaster)
I usually try not the blog about the same album twice, but I don't think I'd really listened to it a lot when I first blogged about it.So yeah I've spent more time with this album, I really like it. My only complaint is that the last two tracks sound the same, the rest album kind of does sound the same to an extent, Some of the slower songs are a bit longer than I'd like personally, these two kind of make the album a bit boring. This album would be more fun if they did what the Strokes  sorta did and make all the songs around like three minutes. The extra length is great for the more exciting songs, but this is still a fantastic album. Anyone that enjoys post-punk or any type of alternative rock, you'd probably like this (if you somehow haven't heard it/heard of it before). These guys are coming to where I live in about two months I'm very excited.

The New and Leif Erikson are in the top 5! I really enjoy those two. This is one of my favourite albums of all time and for me, between the best of the 00's.

Interpol is great live, had the chance to see them in Buenos Aires at Lollapalooza (april). Solid performance, I was lucky because the setlist was stellar.

May 20, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #60,702 of 136,067
Before joining Band Of Horses as lead guitarist in 2007, Tyler Ramsey already had a very accomplished solo career as a folk singer-songwriter. This is my favorite of his solo albums.

A Long Dream About Swimming Across The Sea by Tyler Ramsey

May 20, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #60,703 of 136,067
Slowdive - Pygmalion

May 20, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #60,704 of 136,067
Nat King Cole sings hymns & spirituals (Capitol re-issue 1966)
rec-c441.jpg

Found this today from thrift store. Cleaned it properly and now it sounds just like a new one apart from a few minor clicks although it's 49 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back