What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jul 24, 2020 at 5:43 PM Post #96,616 of 136,224
@SteveM324 Was also listening to Kiko today and it's probably my favorite Lobos album. I also have on Blu-Ray the concert where Los Lobos played Kiko live. It's available on a per-song basis on youtoob but if you ever find the disc for sale I'd recommend it. The only downside is that there are interviews between most if not all songs, but that's not a problem if one has the proper video editing skills :) Here's a taste

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #96,617 of 136,224
@SteveM324 Was also listening to Kiko today and it's probably my favorite Lobos album. I also have on Blu-Ray the concert where Los Lobos played Kiko live. It's available on a per-song basis on youtoob but if you ever find the disc for sale I'd recommend it. The only downside is that there are interviews between most if not all songs, but that's not a problem if one has the proper video editing skills :) Here's a taste

Thanks for the video and the recommendation! I think it's my favorite of their albums too. :L3000:

Jul 24, 2020 at 6:12 PM Post #96,618 of 136,224
download.jpg
download-1.jpg
These two are new to me-Mary Jo has got the pipes!
images.jpg
Sound check with the Cosmic Hippo
download-2.jpg
First Dead album back in college. Don't think I could do the Dead Head thing again, but a solid LP

Jul 24, 2020 at 7:15 PM Post #96,621 of 136,224
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram has got a great career ahead of him. Really liking some of the new generation of blues players.

edit... didn't realize he'd lost his mum. This is a nice tribute.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back