What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Feb 8, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #58,279 of 136,284

Feb 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #58,280 of 136,284

I listened to this album a few years back and liked it, but it took me this long to get back to it. Holy feckin' shiet, the amount of talent in this group, and the sound that this album has is just fantastic. When I listened to Romantic Warrior, I was stunned and taken aback, something that has only happened a few times to me listening to music. This tune is in my top 10 songs ever performed and sits in a class separate from everything else I listen to. Absolutely insane.

Great fusion album-bought it last year-think it sows off Corea's more rock side of fusion.

Feb 8, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #58,284 of 136,284

Feb 9, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #58,286 of 136,284
Amazing film, and very unique composer. Have you got anything else by Philip Glass? I just got done scouring the library for his music, and I've got almost everything the dude has written. 

Oh most certainly. Not nearly as much as I'd like though. Glass is one of my favorite composers and it was due to him that I became aware of the film in the first place. My Amazon wishlist is filled with his albums.

Feb 9, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #58,287 of 136,284
  Amazing film, and very unique composer. Have you got anything else by Philip Glass? I just got done scouring the library for his music, and I've got almost everything the dude has written.

Give a try some other minimalist composers, like Arvo Part ( Tabula Rasa, For Alina being the first, that come to mind).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back