What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Sep 29, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #55,323 of 137,778

Just the first few of his albums I've gotten into so far.  Most of them are the rare "I actually enjoy every song on the album" That's something that happens to me with very few albums regardless of genre.  I don't know how I've gone this long without listening to any of his stuff! I felt the same way with Bob Dylan a while ago. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #55,325 of 137,778

Symbion Project - Immortal Game
https://symbionproject.bandcamp.com/album/immortal-game

Listening to this amazing album once again in honor of it being made available for free as of today. This album holds a very special place for me – has ever since it came out a decade ago. Having recently received the only copy of the five test pressings of the limited edition tenth anniversary vinyl that Kasson gave to a random person who pre-ordered the vinyl, I feel the album has come full circle in my life and it has now most certainly been immortalized as an integral part of it.

Sep 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #55,331 of 137,778
Giovanni Battista SammartiniConcertino a quattro in B-flat majorConcertino a quattro in E-flat majorConcertino a quattro in G major and Quintetto II in G major
Agláia Ensemble

Samuil FeinbergPiano Sonata Nos. 6 , 7, 8 and 9
Christophe Sirodeau, piano
Nikolaos Samaltanos, piano

Joseph HaydnSymphony No. 6 in D major No. 7 in C major
The Academy of Ancient Music/Christopher Hogwood

Joseph Haydn:  String Quartets from Op. 76-- No. 3 in  C major, No. 4 in B-flat major No 5 in D major
Quatuor Mosaïques

Sep 30, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #55,335 of 137,778
Jimi was a great pioneer! Can't wait for the movie to come out with Andre 3000

Quote:

Just the first few of his albums I've gotten into so far.  Most of them are the rare "I actually enjoy every song on the album" That's something that happens to me with very few albums regardless of genre.  I don't know how I've gone this long without listening to any of his stuff! I felt the same way with Bob Dylan a while ago. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back