What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jan 7, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #49,066 of 137,766

This band knew how to lay down a funk groove with the best of em. If you like a little jazz with your funk. Check em out.

beerchug.gif
 Thks for posting this. I purchased it and I'm currently listening to it. 

Before :

Jan 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #49,070 of 137,766

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #49,073 of 137,766

I really got into the LOTR soundtracks a few years ago. What do you think of the Hobbit ST's? I'm figuring there'll be a sweet 3 in 1 package when the series is completed.

Off topic-I was disappointed that Desolation of Smaug has almost nothing in common with the book other than a hobbit goes on a trip with some dwarves to kill a big nasty dragon.

Sorry to answer to late, I´ve been busy. I like the OST but I love the song form Ed Sheran (I see fire) since the movie, I waited at the end just to hear the song completely. Yeah a 3in1 Package will be something nice and maybe with some extra material. You are right, the movie and the book are two different things, But I like it so far.

Jan 8, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #49,076 of 137,766
You mean this?

It's in my Amazon cart right now...

The 9th showed up today and Ive had one listen. I think I can actually grow to like this. Its very Wagnerian -kind of like Wagner if he had Attention Deficit Disorder... :D Im stilla waiting the arrival of the 5th.
Hey palmfish, I'm really pleased you got this. Like I said earlier, I'm sure it will leave an impression on you, even though you're unlikely to listen to it often. I've had a number of 'moments' listening to it.

Please let us know how you get on with the 5th!

Jan 8, 2014 at 5:55 AM Post #49,079 of 137,766
  Sorry to answer to late, I´ve been busy. I like the OST but I love the song form Ed Sheran (I see fire) since the movie, I waited at the end just to hear the song completely. Yeah a 3in1 Package will be something nice and maybe with some extra material. You are right, the movie and the book are two different things, But I like it so far.

No, you're right, the movies are fun. I made the, uh, mistake of rereading the Hobbit before seeing the first one. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have been fuzzy on the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back