What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jul 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #44,012 of 137,202
Quote:
Gregory Porter - Water

Great album. I seen him at the jazz fest in cork. Best gig i was ever at! Roy hargrove headlined.

In a Stevie mood now!

Jul 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #44,013 of 137,202
Quote:
Great album. I seen him at the jazz fest in cork. Best gig i was ever at! Roy hargrove headlined.

I have not had that pleasure. I want, I want, I want!!! Dear Santa...

Jul 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #44,014 of 137,202
Quote:

I have not had that pleasure. I want, I want, I want!!! Dear Santa...

Well this is going to annoy you more, he played the sugar club in Dublin a few weeks back. I didn't go this time, but a few friends did and apparently it was brilliant. 
Anyway i'm sure he will be back soon. He got a great reception in Ireland. Have you heard both albums? 

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #44,016 of 137,202
Quote:

Hate the album, hate the band! Always have. No offence or anything but i had to say it. Maybe i should keep my mouth shut and all that but there is just something about Oasis. 

Anyway enjoy. 
tongue.gif

Jul 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #44,018 of 137,202
Quote:
I finally set up my turntable last night and have spent most of today listening to vinyl. Right now I'm listening to this, however.

Kow Otani - Shadow of the Colossus ~Roar of the Earth~

On the 803 Diamonds this album sounds so epic the word epic isn't epic enough to describe it.

Very cool!!! Kow Otani's soundtrack must sound thunderous on the 803 Diamonds.  Silly thing to ask, but any chance we can get pictures of the full setup?
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #44,022 of 137,202
Quote:
How's the SACD sound compared to the original?

umm a little less compressed, still way too loud though and a little bright, this is definitely not the best recording, but its slightly better than CD, still bad though. 

Jul 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #44,024 of 137,202
Quote:

umm a little less compressed, still way too loud though and a little bright, this is definitely not the best recording, but its slightly better than CD, still bad though. 

If by any chance you have a Computer based source available which allows for VST plugins (foobar comes to mind) have a go at an effect called ReLife. It's a freebie and I'm just playing around with it now. It does make brickwall recordings a lot more listenable.

Jul 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #44,025 of 137,202
Quote:
If by any chance you have a Computer based source available which allows for VST plugins (foobar comes to mind) have a go at an effect called ReLife. It's a freebie and I'm just playing around with it now. It does make brickwall recordings a lot more listenable.

how does it work? link? i use foobar,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back