Jan 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #30,227 of 137,777
http://ghostwolf.bandcamp.com/album/lunar-halos

and

http://maclethal.bandcamp.com/album/irish-goodbye

I love bandcamp
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #30,229 of 137,777

Quote:

"The original 1982 soundtrack release for THE THING featured Ennio Morricone's score for the film, including a wealth of music that ultimately did not get used in the film. For this new release of music from THE THING, the music has been produced and arranged by Alan Howarth and Larry Hopkins, to include newly recorded renderings of the Morricone music (including recreations of the tracks not used in the film) and Howarth has also provided new performances of the music he produced for the film with John Carpenter, making their premiere appearance on this album, over an hour of music. The music is presented in a sequence closer to film order."

Great soundtrack for cold deeply dark silent nights as a new year stirs in solitary winter.

Am listening to a remix from Cottage Of Electric Hell called The House With No Windows available for free download at their website along with other creepy ambient movie remixes.

Jan 2, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #30,230 of 137,777
By hook or by crook I'll listen to all of the RS 500...

Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
ZZ Top - Eliminator
The Doors - Strange Days
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Derek and the Dominos - Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs

Jan 2, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #30,236 of 137,777
This is one of my favorite BSE songs. Good choice.

Quote:
Black Sun Empire - Eraser
Quadrant & Cease Rage - Rapture (Subsonik-Remix)
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata 

Can we get a link to that site?

Quote:
Great soundtrack for cold deeply dark silent nights as a new year stirs in solitary winter.

Am listening to a remix from Cottage Of Electric Hell called The House With No Windows available for free download at their website along with other creepy ambient movie remixes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back