What are you doing for valentine's day?
Feb 14, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #16 of 40
Sitting at home watching Lost (a good consolation prize) recovering from my knee surgery.

Feb 14, 2008 at 6:50 AM Post #17 of 40
Quiz on Buffer Overflow attacks (complicated by the fact that I know SPARC assembler, not Intel, and only started learning Intel a week ago in the lectures about Buffer Overflows) and spending a few hours at work. Then rush off to quickly give chocolate/flower to the GF in the small gap of availability (she works 7-3pm and 4-10pm). Possibly try and catch her after work to actually spend a bit of time.

Feb 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM Post #20 of 40
Well, my wife got her flowers on Tuesday and ladies I work with got their flowers on Wednesday. Tonight, I get my hair cut and babysit my grandsons so my daughter can go out with her husband
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2008 at 11:55 AM Post #21 of 40
Already did the duties yesterday(shock!). Went to a sweet resturant and ate some really nice fish, and wrote her a cute card, and kissed her alot, confessed undying affection, and then went home. Today i'm playing football in the evening, cause thats what love is really about!

Feb 14, 2008 at 2:34 PM Post #25 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got a couple of ribeyes dry-aging in the fridge. We'll pick up some shrimp and have steak and shrimp scampi. Then we'll watch "Across the Universe".

That all sounds good except for the last part.. Just saw the movie.... eek.

Anyways, going out for sushi with the gf, and getting the love boat.

Feb 14, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #27 of 40
Dishes, laundry, then some time with a lovely lady dressed in black vinyl and armed with a diamond-sharp point. The night will be full of licks and bouncy bottom-ends.

Yup. The viper is playing records tonight.

10 year anniversary is on the weekend though. That night will be full of licks and bouncy bottom-ends.
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2008 at 4:17 PM Post #28 of 40
Comfortable time at home, with the SR-404 and a cold beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back