What are you doing for valentine's day?
Feb 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #31 of 40
When I was single, Valentines was always the biggest deal. And now it's like just another day. Although in my defense it's not a huge deal here. This week has been especially not fun, what with our new car newly keyed by someone in my husband's workplace parking garage, with cameras, with security, with a lock to even get in.

So we did meet up in the city after work and had a nice meal, and then there was Ben&Jerry's at the grocery store. SCORE! It's kind of new here still, so whenever you see it, you have to buy it.

Feb 14, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by fault151 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just bought my girlfriend a huge bunch of flowers, looked a right tit walking down the street with everyone staring at me! It had a big heart sticking out of it! Ah well, i've done more embarrasing things before!

confused.gif

Feb 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM Post #33 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jayehs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused.gif

He's English.

Feb 14, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #35 of 40
Lost, homemade pizza, chocolate, bottle of wine and the missus. Priceless

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #36 of 40
As a young singleton who avoids short term relationships during gift season, I am hanging with my buddy Jack Daniels and my music. Not drowning my sorrows, in fact the opposite of it: this is my own form of the celebration that I've been looking forward to. I'm no loaner, but I am not reliant on others either -- nothing to pout about and I'll have as good a time as most others

I found these "anti-VD" cards amusing:
Shirt.Woot : Woot Valentines Are For Lovers – And Haters

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing, and I wish I had put in for VD off, so I could go into seclusion.
frown.gif

Laz

Ditto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back