What are 3 additions to the FW of the DX50 or DX90 that you would like?
May 2, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #47 of 54

To understand this. You are not talking about making playlists and deleting a song from that?

No. I'm talking about physically deleting the folder or a song from the card.
Speaking of a playlists, I probably need to RTFM, but how do you name the playlists? The "+" button to add a song to a playlist requires you to have one properly named already there, otherwise the name is "Playlist1" and I don't see how to rename it on the device or off. Any playlist management tips would be appreciated.

thanks!

May 2, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #48 of 54
I would love a really high quality balance control and dual-mono eq so I can EQ left and right differently.
I can't be the only one here who's ears aren't exactly the same, and a feature I have never seen before in all audio.

May 2, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #49 of 54
Would be nice to get a simple Bass / Treble control. Yes, I know there is EQ, but sometimes you just don't want to tinker and wish for simple controls. Those are the only options I miss from my FIIOX3 (gen1).

thanks!

May 2, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #50 of 54
1) A track counter, for instance , track 02 of 13 ; whether with an album, folder, or playlist.

2) Display bitrate and format of track playing. Maybe it could alternate or scroll to also display 16 bit, 24 bit, etc as now.

I honestly can't think of a 3rd addition. I have the DX50 and the player does everything I need it to do extremely well. These 2 additions would really fill it out for me though.  

Jun 5, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #52 of 54
Working gapless would be nice.

Jun 5, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #53 of 54
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back