Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix!
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 66

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix

Hey my fellow Head-fiers,

Here at Sonic Electronix we love Westone products and we know you will too.  We've teamed up with Westone to give you a chance to win some free in-ear monitors and learn a little something about them. All you have to do is click on the link, fill out the entry form, let us know how Westone Knowledgeable you are and you're in. It's a super easy chance to win a W60, UMPRO50, or W40.  Good luck!!

Enter Sweepstakes

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #3 of 66
  Thanks for the opportunity.

+1!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Sep 1, 2015 at 6:32 AM Post #5 of 66
The total weight question is pretty dumb. It says 1 lb. on Sonic Electronix site but Westone's site lists it as 0.445 ounces/12.7grams.

Nowhere on either site specifies whether they mean "total weight off of all BA drivers" that is asked in that question.

P.S. the answer is 5.28 grams

Sep 1, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #6 of 66
Awesome opportunity greatly appreciated guys thank you! Westone was my first product over $100 I ever purchased (oh the times of ignorance was bliss). Winning a pair would be an awesome way to get back into the brand :p (oh I still have my Westone 1ts all these years later too)

Sep 1, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #7 of 66

Hey my fellow Head-fiers,

Here at Sonic Electronix we love Westone products and we know you will too.  We've teamed up with Westone to give you a chance to win some free in-ear monitors and learn a little something about them. All you have to do is click on the link, fill out the entry form, let us know how Westone Knowledgeable you are and you're in. It's a super easy chance to win a W60, UMPRO50, or W40.  Good luck!!

Enter Sweepstakes

Wooo! Hope I win as I love Westone (and Sonic Electronix). 

Damn, I got number 3 wrong.  Does that disqualify me from winning?

Me too.  My calculator said 4x.66 = 2.64.  

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #14 of 66
After filling in the forms I found the following:
ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.

@SonicElectronix might be wise to highlight this somewhere as (probably) not everyone will read the terms and conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back