Westone ES3X Appreciation Thread
May 28, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #1,007 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really need to block this site, I just dropped the ball on these today and got my impressions done. Should be getting them sent off tomorrow.

My wallet feels like it just got lipo.

I know how you feel...
tongue.gif

May 29, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #1,008 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really need to block this site, I just dropped the ball on these today and got my impressions done. Should be getting them sent off tomorrow.

My wallet feels like it just got lipo.

X2, I got here few years ago and get advice on headphone. Got a HD600 but needs an IEM advice early this year. Guess what, bought a W5000, AD2000, ESW10JPN but wait, I come back for IEM. Got a W3, traded W3 for UM3x and thinking about ES3x soon.

May 29, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #1,009 of 1,871
Yeah, I've been creeping the forums for the past 1+ years, but never registered. I went from UE SF5 pros to these, and I thought the SF5's hurt my wallet. I'm only 17, so $180 was a lot of food money
tongue.gif
. I also caved into the RSA Tomahawk about 5-6 months later, and all of this is coming out of my own wallet.

I hate being jobless...
angry_face.gif

May 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #1,010 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2, I got here few years ago and get advice on headphone. Got a HD600 but needs an IEM advice early this year. Guess what, bought a W5000, AD2000, ESW10JPN but wait, I come back for IEM. Got a W3, traded W3 for UM3x and thinking about ES3x soon.

LOL.....You were sucked in by the head-fi disease.

May 29, 2009 at 6:51 AM Post #1,012 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Comment number 1000!

I picked up my Emerald Green ES3Xs a few days ago and am getting used to them before commenting too much. I have UE11s to A/B with but have not started that comparison yet...

I can't wait to read you comparison. I had the UE-10 and i will be getting either the UE11's or ES3X's next. Leaning towards the UE-11 now though.

May 29, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #1,013 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by Labbit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wanna check out with those who just received their ES3X.
Do u guys noticed that the divider knob (I don't know what is it call actually) that separates the left & right wire, is it very tight and difficult to slide it up and down?

I received mine two weeks ago -- not sure if it is recent enough. The knob is pretty easy slide up in my case.

May 29, 2009 at 7:22 AM Post #1,014 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Comment number 1000!

I picked up my Emerald Green ES3Xs a few days ago and am getting used to them before commenting too much. I have UE11s to A/B with but have not started that comparison yet...

You lucky guy who got the Comment number 1000! Actually I noticed that the growth of this thread had slowed a bit and was wondering if people were waiting to get the millennium number.

I look forward to seeing the A/B comparison between the UE11 and the ES3X and seems to me that this will be the 2nd comparison/impression posted.

May 29, 2009 at 8:32 AM Post #1,015 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You lucky guy who got the Comment number 1000! Actually I noticed that the growth of this thread had slowed a bit and was wondering if people were waiting to get the millennium number.

I look forward to seeing the A/B comparison between the UE11 and the ES3X and seems to me that this will be the 2nd comparison/impression posted.

It's going to be the third actually. Both digihead and sasaki posted comparisons. Especially digiheads comparison are very thorough.

May 29, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #1,016 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's going to be the third actually. Both digihead and sasaki posted comparisons. Especially digiheads comparison are very thorough.

Oh yes, Sasaki did it as well. Sorry for my fault. Nevertheless, I still envy all of you and am looking forward to your review.

May 29, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #1,018 of 1,871
I think also there are some people waiting to see what happens with the JHA-13. if I was even considering UE-11 I think I would be looking in that direction first as it would seem to be an upgraded UE11 from the original designer of UE11.

but hey; theres been quite a bit of activity in here the last week with some great pics. i'm getting sick of waiting myself. keep on getting distracted with other upgrades in my rig instead of putting money towards this. wont be long though. nearly cracked the 700 mark in the ES3X kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back