Quote:

Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When will the 3 be available?
biggrin.gif

the official date is 21st of may
smily_headphones1.gif

i should get a pair for a present ,my bday is on the 22 :p

May 5, 2007 at 11:33 AM Post #22 of 169
Well Doug/Powderhoud - can't ask for a better recommendation than this! Glad mine our on order as that first shipment may end being a little short to fill the demand after this
orphsmile.gif

May 5, 2007 at 12:43 PM Post #24 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..... I do feel that I am torn between two lovers. Both have the sound that puts you in a trance & love to spend every moment with each & my love is split between the two.
.... have never experienced this kind of intimacy.....full of "honey" sweeeetttttt.....Bass was deeeeeppppp,...
Ray Samuels

quick Ray, run to the wifey and tell her how much u love her and her only before she sees 'em fightin' words! she mite "clean you out" when she finds out how torn u are with all your other "loves"!
600smile.gif
evil_smiley.gif
etysmile.gif
LOL!

seriously though, sounds like the new W3 is THE iem to get. theres goes my wallet!

May 5, 2007 at 2:51 PM Post #26 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If the universals sound this good can you imagine how good the custom version will sound?
icon10.gif

You are right buddy, that is what I have been thinking. Having them in a custum fitting will for sure outperforms the universal. I might have the fitting done at Weston as long as I am here, hopefully they will custom build these drivers in the customs molds. But truely what striked me is the comfort these little buggers provide & the sound quality coming from Universal IEM.
Ray Samuels

May 5, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #27 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by scottiebabie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
quick Ray, run to the wifey and tell her how much u love her and her only before she sees 'em fightin' words! she mite "clean you out" when she finds out how torn u are with all your other "loves"!
600smile.gif
evil_smiley.gif
etysmile.gif
LOL!

seriously though, sounds like the new W3 is THE iem to get. theres goes my wallet!

Before I went to sleep I told here last night that I love here more than my other 2 lovers. She was calm about it.
Ray Samuels

May 5, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #28 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is all real good but when are they coming out with a balanced version? Ray, can you build a balanced TH??

I am using the Tomahawk & the Hornet.
Hey Jamato... I am really giving the balanced portable amp a lot of considerations in the last 2 months or so, the only problem is finding a balanced Ipod or portable source. Building a balanced portable amp at this time is a waste of a battery life & the draw back is the increasing chassis size to accomodate 2 STEREO mini jacks for inputs & 2 Stereo jacks for outputs for phones, that is if the portable balanced source will be using 2 Stereo mini jacks in a balanced configurations, other wise an adaptor cable has to be made to have STEREO mini jacks on one end & XLR connectors at the other end to be usable with home balanced sources.
Also keep in mind that somebudy has to come with four section miniture balanced volume control other wise two miniture stereo volume controls have to be used & I hate that.
Will next year be the year of a balanced portable headphone amps?
IEMs are easy to be recabled in a balanced manner.
Ray Samuels

May 5, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #29 of 169
I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this, but this review definetly tempts me to plonk in some more cash into this expensive hobby
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back