Westone 3 universal IEM....
Mar 17, 2008 at 12:36 PM Post #151 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by appletree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can pre-order here Westone 3 NEW 3-Way Driver Earphones (a.k.a. Westone UM3)

"Our estimated first shipment date has been updated to first quarter of 2008"

Damn, when will these come out ? When will we know the deadline for certain ?
confused.gif

if it's 1st quarter, then it's by May. Hopefully.

Mar 17, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #153 of 169
anyone know if it will also be available in clear?

Also: man the pouch in picture looks suspiciously exactly like ety pouch. And of course Westone use to make Shure IEMs so same clearflex and silicone sleeve.

Mar 18, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #154 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by KUNFUCHOPSTICKS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone know if it will also be available in clear?

Your worrying if they will be available in clear, lets worry about that when they come out.

Mar 27, 2008 at 7:37 AM Post #155 of 169
From the pre-order site above

Quote:

[size=medium]PRE-ORDER this item knowing that there are absolute NO DATES for its release. Accepting Pre-Orders Now -- Our estimated first shipment date has been updated to second quarter of 2008. [/size]

The wait continues
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM Post #158 of 169
In light of the normally active Westone letting their MotT thread crash and burn, and in light of no more participation elsewhere, and in light of the fact that they've left resellers completely in the dark, and the fact that any email or phone call results in the same canned response -

The Westone 3s don't exist. No one know's what happened but them, but without any proof that they do exist, the conclusion is that they don't.

They would have been the next step, perhaps. Now we'll never know.

Mar 27, 2008 at 11:54 AM Post #159 of 169
Yo, Mr. Ray Samuels, pls sell your prototype Westone 3 to me... PM me, ok.....

Hahahahaha.....

Mar 27, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #160 of 169
No need to worry, really. They're obviously waiting for me to have the money for a pair. Which won't be for quite some time... unless you guys want to make a small donation
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #161 of 169
You folks amaze me with your loyalty to this product never having heard it! I would have jumped ship a long time ago!!! This is rediculous leaving you all hanging like this. Westone shame on you!

Mar 27, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #162 of 169
I remember the original reason given for delay was supposed to be some sort of packaging glitch.........clearly, there were/are other unmentionable problems.

Mar 28, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #165 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember the original reason given for delay was supposed to be some sort of packaging glitch.........clearly, there were/are other unmentionable problems.

It was a problem with sonic welding of the plastic parts, to make it a one piece coherent package - that kind of packaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back