Westone 3 Photo
Mar 14, 2007 at 12:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

judestudio

100+ Head-Fier
Here's a photo I saw on a forum in Hong Kong (see link). Title of the tread is "Westone 3 Photo".

Thought it'll be interesting to share it here.

U3a.jpg

I have not personally seen a Westone 3, but anyone who has please feel free to comment on the photo's authenticity.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:09 PM Post #3 of 35
yep, that is real. Not sure it is final production, but that pic is in the Westone UM3 thread in the sponsor's forum.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:11 PM Post #4 of 35
Edited: Oh, I guess that's what happen when one doesn't flip through all 29 pages. Anyways, it's the first time I saw it, and got overly excited. I guess there's no harm starting a new thread for the much anticipated new IEM.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually that pic was posted here by them in their thread ;p

And actually, the guy at Mingo-hmw probably got the picture from the Westone thread on Head-Fi
tongue.gif

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #7 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually that pic was posted here by them in their thread ;p

Yea, sorry, I didn't know, I haven't got through all the pages on the official thread yet. But I came across with this pic by accident and thought I'd post it quick. I apologize for doubling the photo.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:21 PM Post #8 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And actually, the guy at Mingo-hmw probably got the picture from the Westone thread on Head-Fi
tongue.gif

LOL. Most probably. It's a small world, and even smaller for those with headphones clamped to their heads.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #9 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by judestudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. Most probably. It's a small world, and even smaller for those with headphones clamped to their heads.

wink.gif

Plus it's at least the second time that the photo has been posted on Mingo.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:37 PM Post #10 of 35
I hadn't seen it 'till now, so thanks for posting.
smily_headphones1.gif
Where are the comply tips? That isn't like Westone...

Mar 14, 2007 at 2:42 PM Post #12 of 35
I believe that the UM3 will come with Comply's (just like the UM1 and UM2) along with triflanges and maybe even the full Shure fit kit. This is a smart move IMHO - one they should do with the UM2 @ $300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back