Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Nov 23, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #243 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolardito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!! now UE11 prepare for the battle of King of IEMS!!

heh for some reason I don't think a 3 driver universal can beat a 4 driver custom....BUT I think westone really has a shot of being the king of universal iem's

Nov 23, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #244 of 2,224
Hmmm. These things beg the question: do I spend $200 on some good mid-range IEMs now only to pgrade again later or just spend $400 now on the end-all, be-all of universal IEMs? When you think of the W3s in that light, they seem like a bargain.

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:33 AM Post #245 of 2,224
If you use the Live Search Cashback deal, you can get them for $300. You need a paypal account. Go to live.com and search for Westone 3s. Get them from an ebay site that has the Cashback logo (Freq City), and you are in business.

Nov 24, 2008 at 2:40 AM Post #247 of 2,224
Just when I was happy with my Hornet, Imod, Image X10 and Ety 4p. With a Mustang on order. So now I just Paypal for these bad boys. OMG what HAVE I done?? Pure hedonistic enjoyment, is what.

Nov 24, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #250 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_thatguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have a REVIEW - The Westone 3 Review - Earphone Solutions

I really hope I can scrap up enough to pick up the westone 3's soon. I really think it'll be the end it all earphone for me. I use iem's 85% of the time I listen to music and thats only because my sf5p discomfort me after ~hr and my pl30's make my left ear itch. Pretty much every review I've seen has got westones ahead of ue's. Gahh I can't wait til I get enough together for these babies! It would probably finally end my head-fi career. (hopefully)
L3000.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #251 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do I obtain the proof of purchase from Mike (Freq City)?

SilverB

Wasn't there a paypal receipt? I got one, indicating Freq City was being paid for the Westone 3s.

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #252 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't there a paypal receipt? I got one, indicating Freq City was being paid for the Westone 3s.

Yes it is indeed available in the PayPal.
Another question, how long will the transaction details stay (and available to users) in PayPal?

SilverB

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #253 of 2,224
Sounds like this will be a winner - I can't wait to see the reviews flood in and mainly the comparison with the Shure E530s - and UE 10, 11s (uh hum, overpriced, um hum) excuse me
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #254 of 2,224
Quote:

Another question, how long will the transaction details stay (and available to users) in PayPal?

SilverB

Just print it out, if you are concerned. Is this for the warranty extension? Also, Freq City is an authorized dealer, so Westone will honor the warranty in the future. Just ask Mike at Freq City to email you a receipt. He seems very reachable. He emailed me to ask for my phone number (for a Fedex Ground delivery).

Nov 24, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #255 of 2,224
Quote:

SilverB

You are able to search back into your PayPal transactions as well. Just print out your transaction and then scan it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back