Westerville Fall meet.
Sep 20, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #46 of 52
Thanks for the hosting and good time!

Quick question ... there was an adapter/cable we used on the Rag or Mjol I think ... was it a dual 3-pin female XLR to 4-pin female XLR cable/adapter?  I'm not sure who owned it but where can I get something like that?

Sep 23, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #48 of 52

Quick question ... there was an adapter/cable we used on the Rag or Mjol I think ... was it a dual 3-pin female XLR to 4-pin female XLR cable/adapter?  I'm not sure who owned it but where can I get something like that?

Yeah, I threw that together from speaker wire and some Neutrik connectors.  If you wanted I could make one for you, but you should be able to find one online easily enough as well and probably cheaper than the parts separate too.

Now if you ever want a balanced cable for either of your Sennheisers, THAT I can do cheaper than the Senn cables.

Sep 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #50 of 52
The person who was going to bring them was unable to make it so the 400i remains a mystery.  For planars all we had were 2 regular 400s, an LCD-2 fazor, and an LCD-X.  I think some of the others who had heard them before had a little chat about the 560 and 400i, but I didn't hear the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back