Westerville Fall meet.
Sep 14, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #31 of 52
  Just pulled the trigger on the new He 400i's :)

Nice. I new they'd come out with a new model as soon as I decided to buy the previous one. Was a bit flustered when I saw that article. Will be nice to compare them.

I needed [wanted] some closed back headphones so I decided to pick up a pair of the Blue Mo-Fi's as well, I'll be bringing those with me in addition to whats stated above.

Sep 14, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #33 of 52
Guess if I come, I could bring the Sonett instead of the Mjolnir, eh?

Maybe I'll just bring an iPod and Senn HD 419s.  Or Skullcandy Jibs.

Sep 14, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #34 of 52
  Nice. I new they'd come out with a new model as soon as I decided to buy the previous one. Was a bit flustered when I saw that article. Will be nice to compare them.

I needed [wanted] some closed back headphones so I decided to pick up a pair of the Blue Mo-Fi's as well, I'll be bringing those with me in addition to whats stated above.

Mo Fi's?? Those looked awesome! my he 400i's should come in Wednesday and im pretty excited to compare them against my he 400's :)

Sep 14, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #35 of 52
Sounds like several folks have some new cans to bring and share.  My anticipation keeps building for the meet.  I got some LCD-2s with the fazors since the last meet.  I'll be curious to compare them to the LCD-Xs and the other orthos that will be there.

Sep 14, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #38 of 52
Not sure, I bought that disc like, 20 years ago.  Talk about being sucked into the music!  Never heard anything like that before, or yet really.  Top ten for me.  Lead guy is John Lurie, who has been in a 19 films.  One which has Tom Waits in it called Down By Law.  I'll bring the disc with me.

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #45 of 52
That is a great place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back